Get 30% off Best Blu-ray Ripper for Android, iOS, Windows 8 tablet/phone
Description: Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper should be your first choice for ripping newly released Blu-ray movies from physical discs to hard disk and later move to Android, iOS, Windows 8 tablets and smartphones.
So many new movies release Blu-ray version recently, like the inspiring "Monster University", the exciting "Pacific Rim", the adorable "Despicable Me", and more. I own some of these Blu-ray movies and would like to move them to my iPhone 5C, iPad 3, Apple TV 3 as well as Android and Window 8 tablets/smartphones, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is my first choice because Pavtube converts everything that others cannot. Very simple to use among all programs I tried. I do not need to search through the video files and convert the particular file. Pavtube determines the correct format/file and combines for main movie automatically. Great! Easy! (Mac version: Blu-ray Ripper for Mac)
(Note: Both are 20% off now at Pavtube Thanksgiving Promotion 2013).
Why choose Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for new Blu-rays ripping?
1. Successful loading all Blu-rays. Unlike Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper and Aimersoft Blu-ray Ripper which I tried but failed on loading Blu-rays, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper recognizes all kinds of Blu-ray and DVD sources: BDMV folder, physical DVD, Blu-ray ISO, VIDEO_TS folder, DVD ISO and IFO file, protected Blu-ray Disc and unprotected Blu-ray Disc. Moreover, and it successfully detects main movie by default.
2. "Full disc copy" feature. I use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper to back up Blu-rays with original structure to hard disk for various usages without damaging or scratching my special editions. For example, I used to burn the copied BD files to a blank BD/DVD disc and play in my car. In addition, it helps rip the copied BD files for my iDevices (iPhone 5, iPad Touch and iPad), Apple TV, and HD media players like my PS3 and Xbox. full disc copy is pretty fast, I tried once and it only took 30 minutes.
Tip: I used another Pavtube program called ByteCopy to backup my Blu-rays without quality loss. Meanwhile, several audio tracks and subtitles are preserved so I can switch language when watching movies.
3. Various output profile presets. Many people like me own would love to enjoy movies and TV shows from physical discs to more than one mobile phone and tablet. You can count on Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper because it offers so many output formats that you would find the suitable one eventually.
4. Video Editor available. Another reason I like Pavtube is it ships with many video editing features, and usually I use it to cut off black bars of original Blu-rays and play full screen on my HD TV at home. Besides, it does more than that. It trims off unwanted commercials from TiVo recordings, add watermarks as copyright protection to your source file, and more.
5. Other small but essential functions. Pavtube application takes advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, and the conversion speed can be increased up to 6 times faster than ever before. Moreover, Pavtube programs support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles into video and merge into one file for output.
6. Support 3D SBS effect. After updating to latest Blu-ray Ripper, I find that it supports 3D SBS export now and I can preserve 3D effect in saved MKV, MP4 and MOV files.
1. It allows you to trim a certain section from original Blu-rays, but you cannot split more than one segment at the same time.
2. It hasn't included the new devices such as Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, etc in Format menu yet. While you could get these missing profiles by downloading Pavtube Profile Patches.
My point of view: Overall, I believe Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is one of the best BD/DVD ripping tools on the market and it is worth possessing. When you have difficulty backing up new Blu-rays/DVDs and desire to rip purchased BD/DVD movies for your smartphones/tablets, Pavtube is what you should turn to. In addition, Pavtube Support with their prompt and courteous replies helps resolve your issue. They certainly live up to their mission and value statements in treating their customers, which I find is rare these days. Don't forget their lifetime license and free upgrade.
Here is a article about DVDfab vs Leawo vs Pavtube vs Xilisoft vs Aimersoft: hope you can get one to fit your needs.
* Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripping Programs Review | 2013
Good new for you! Thanksgiving coming! To celebrate this special festival, Pavtube launch Thanksgiving Giveaway and Promotion 2013, you can get Free, Buy one get one free, Up to 66% off discount between Nov. 7 and Dec. 10, 2013.
1. Thanksgiving Best Sellers
* 30% off Blu-ray Ripper (Windows/Mac)
* 30% off DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac)
* 20% offVideo Converter Ultimate
* 20% off iMedia Converter for Mac
* 20% off Video Converter Windows/Mac
2. Thanksgiving Giveaway
* Free DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac)
* Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate
3. Thanksgiving Buy one Get one free Treats
* Buy MTS/M2TS Converter (Windows/Mac), Free Get FLV Converter (Windows/Mac)
* Buy MXF Converter (Windows/Mac), Free Get MKV Converter (Windows/Mac)
* Buy HD Video Converter (Windows/Mac), Free Get DVD Creator (Windows/Mac)
4. Thanksgiving Crazy Deals - Only $9.9
* MKV Converter (Windows/Mac)
* FLV/F4V Converter (Windows/Mac)
* TOD Converter (Windows/Mac)
* MOD Converter (Windows/Mac)
5. Get more discount - Sharing at your Facebook page
Click "Share on Facebook" button, insert "#PavtubeThanks2013", choose "Public", and click "Share Link". You will get another 20% coupon. The discounted link will be sent to your Facebook "Inbox" or "Other" within 24 hours on work days.
If don't receive message from strangers, please don't forget to contact us for the discounted link via firstname.lastname@example.org.