Tricks about Uploading Canon C300 MXF to Youtube, syncing to iPad 2/3 and Android tablet
Canon C300 is one of the best camcorders i have used. I use it to record beautiful landscape, to record happy time with family and friends. The C300 recorded videos are in MXF format, it's great to maintain high quality, but, MXF format is not supported by many editing software and online video website, neither nor tablets.
How to convert MXF to MP4 for editing and playback?
Pavtube MXF Converter can help you. It's a professional MXF Converter which can convert MXF files to any common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
1. Download Pavtube Canon MXF to MP4 converter (Mac Version).
2. Install and run, then import the MXF videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
4. You can click "settings"to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting MXF videos.
6. Click convert button to start converting MXF file to Youtube MP4 format .
After conversion, you can upload converted C300 MXF videos to YouTube, Vimeo, or play C300 MXF Videos on iPad and android tablet without problem.
Related guides for canon camera and camcorder, you can visit Canon column.
Canon C300 MXF video on FCP X
Canon EOS 550D T2i video to FCP
Canon EOS M to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro
Canon Vixia AVCHD to iMovie importing
Canon PowerShot SX500, SX160 IS reviews and editing
How to burn Canon MOV files to DVD