Make a copy of the new coming dvd "The smurfs"

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Make a copy of the new coming dvd "The smurfs"

Postby Joish » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 am

DVD "The Smurfs" will be available on Dec 2nd. If you like the Smurfs cartoon, you'll probably like The Smurfs movie. Hank Azaria really did a great job as Gargamel. The movie focuses on several Smurfs, but all of the Smurfs do get involved near the end of the movie. When I was a little child, Watching the Smurfs cartoon was my favorite pastime. Every night, when the familiar song sang, I would run quickly to the TV whatever I was doing at that time. The brave and tactful genius brought me a happy childhood.

If you're a smurfs fan, you must want to take these lovely and clever smurfs home and enjoy it on your large screen HDTV. If you're already a fater or a mother, you must want to take the dvd home as a gift for your child. But the original dvd is easy to be scratched or damaged, the safe way is to make a copy of it. Ideal DVD Copy can be qualified for this job, and it's very easy to use. Now, please download the latest version of the powerful dvd copy software from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm and install it, then try to copy your "The Smurfs".

Attention, Ideal DVD Copy combines copying, decryption and burning functions, you don't need other decrypters at all. For example, any dvd, dvd43, dvdfab decrypter. On the contrary, they can conflict with Ideal DVD Copy. So before launchingg Ideal DVD Copy, quit other decrypters first.

If you still failed to copy DVD "the smurfs" with Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.5, or in the "main movie" copy mode, you still see a lot of long PGCs, that mostly means your DVD is another edition we haven't met, just keep the DVD in your DVD drive, click the icon on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, click "Export bup files" menu, send the exported .buz file to their support team , they'll analyze it and fix it within one day.

BTW, all Ideal DVD Converters also can rip this dvd, if you want to rip "the Smurfs" to avi, ipad, iphone, Apple TV or other mp4 format, just download the proper converter from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm to help you.
Joish
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Make a copy of the new coming dvd "The smurfs"

Postby evernn » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:06 am

avi to ipad is just the most suitable tool for iPad which let iPad user freely convert various video or audio files to iPad just with simple clicks.
wmv to ipad Converter is currently popular converting tool which be capable of allowing you to Convert WMV to iPad.
mkv to mov Converter is the most professional quicktime video converter which can perfectly convert your mkv files to mov formats
flv to ipad Converter has enough advantages to attract your eyes. With FLV to iPad, you can not only convert FLV to iPad, but also can convert all popular video to iPad,
avi to ipad Converter also can be as an iPad Editor, with it, you can freely adjust video effects, trim file clips, crop aspect ratio, take snapshots, merge files together, etc
evernn
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems