Mac MP4 to MOV, convert MP4 to Quicktime MOV on Mac

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Postby tomia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

"I have a few MP4 video files I need to convert to mov files. Can I convert mp4 to mov files so that I can play these files on Quicktime on Mac? Is there an effective way to finish the conversion on Mac?" A Mac user asked. As we know that there some different MP4 files and some MP4 files aren't recognized by Quicktime player. So we need to convert MP4 to Quicktime MOV on Mac. MOV is a common video format on Mac and it's widly used on Mac OS not only in Quicktime but also in other software such as FCP, FCE, iMovie etc on Mac.

To convert MP4 to MOV, the software which called Mac MP4 to MOV Converter is needed. It's a professional tool to help Mac users to convert MP4 files to Quicktime MOV format on Mac. Just in few steps, you can finish the conversion. Of course, this program allows you to convert MP4 to other video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG MKV, 3GP, etc. After conversion, you can play videos with Quicktime on Mac. Or play videos on other players with different video formats.

Follow the guide to convert MP4 to Quicktime MOV on Mac

Step 1. Load MP4 files to MP4 to Quicktime MOV Converter Mac

Run MP4 Converter Mac and click add button to upload the MP4 files which you want to convert from your Mac.

Step 2. Select output format

Click format bar to choose to target output format. More than one format are provided. You can select MOV as the output format.

Step 3. Start MP4 Conversion on Mac

In this step, just click convert button to convert MP4 to MOV on Mac. You can make some settings before converting MP4 to MOV on Mac.
tomia
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems