love that everyone’s reaction to Andrea being captured by

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

love that everyone’s reaction to Andrea being captured by

Postby Ever47 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 pm

love that everyone’s reaction to Andrea being captured by the Governor was, “Ugh, whatever, she deserves it.” Andrea has had about a hundred chances to get away from the Governor, either by killing him or just switching sides and rejoining Rick & Co., but she is so terminally stupid she never did anything and now she is facing her inevitable and ugly end. I feel like I ought to be disturbed on some feminist level that everyone is so welcoming of Andrea’s death, because she’s going to be killed by her father/lover*, but honestly, she’s just so f*cking stupid that I have no patience or sympathy for her anymore.

Watch The Croods Online | Watch Olympus Has Fallen Online | Watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation Online | Watch The Host Online | Watch Tyler Perrys Temptation Online

*The Governor represents, to Andrea, both protection and a traditional patriarchal society, thus he becomes the father figure she lost when Dale died. And also they’re f*cking. Jung would be all over it. OH MY GOD THEY’RE STILL TALKING. Rick is going to give up Michonne. Daryl is not down. But he still goes along. Because he’s a total beta. He’s never going to go against Rick and/or his brother. Merle is shredding prison mattresses looking for someone’s dope store. Typical Merle.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16

Michael Rooker is killing this monologue. “I’m a damn mystery to me.” Merle is such a difficult character but he’s the first antagonist within the group that can actually go toe to toe with Rick. Shane was too much of a loose cannon and too obviously doomed by his jealousy of Rick, but Merle? He hasn’t seen Rick since Atlanta but he still gets Rick better than anyone else. If Herschel represents Rick’s remaining humanity, Merle is his worst case scenario.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16

umming the zombies while Daryl, Glenn and Michonne snag some barbed wire form the yard. I love that Michonne uses the chance to casually kill a couple zombies. She’s like, doo-do-doo, walking in the park, slaying some zombies. They want to string the barbed wire across the road to prevent the Governor’s group from driving up to their perimeter again. Daryl points out that it was Michonne’s idea. Season three has been very frustrating, but Daryl getting to expand his role has been one of the positives. Note for season four: MORE DARYL.

Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 2 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 13 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 14 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 15

(OMG what if Daryl dies?!) Merle seems genuinely shocked by how the members of the group have changed, and by the possibility that he could change, too. Meanwhile, Daryl is having a hard time with the group’s (read: Glenn) continued distrust and dislike of his brother. But Glenn makes a good point—even in the zombie apocalypse, Merle is kind of beyond the pale. But Merle makes a great rejoinder—Rick giving Michonne up isn’t really that different than Merle delivering Glenn and Maggie to the Governor. I mean…it’s not.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 1 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 14 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 15 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 17 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18

Okay, this whole argument between Darly and Merle—teamwork versus antagonizing in the zombie apocalypse—is great, and these are the characters to have it, but unfortunately, we’ve already heard it a bunch of times this season.

People who are probably doomed by the end of the season: Andrea (duh), Herschel, Luna Lovegood (because what does she really do?), Carol and/or Baby Judith, Merle, Michonne, Maggie (no one gets to be happy in the zombie apocalypse).
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems