Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Looping sound mediaplayer problems... pausing and starting

Looping sound mediaplayer problems... pausing and starting

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Looping sound mediaplayer problems... pausing and starting

Postby ameetnsharma » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I have a sound that I'm looping... so I've set

mp.setLooping(true);

I'm using this to pause:

mp.pause();

and this to start:
if(!mp.isPlaying())
mp.start();

Now, I want to be able to start and pause the sound freely... This works for a while, but occasionally what happens is that the sound loops, and I'm no longer able to pause it... Why does this happen and how can I fix it? Thanks.
ameetnsharma
Developer
Developer

Postby willis127 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 am

more code please.

remote service would work.
willis127
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ameetnsharma » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks. I took a bit of a different route and I've fixed this problem.
ameetnsharma
Developer
Developer

Postby matany » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi ameetnsharma

How did you fix your problem. I have the same problem. Please provide the code to play, pause, stop and loop sound.

Thanks alot

Mat
matany
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby ameetnsharma » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:38 pm

matany wrote:Hi ameetnsharma

How did you fix your problem. I have the same problem. Please provide the code to play, pause, stop and loop sound.

Thanks alot

Mat

Hi matany. I apologize, I wasn't able to fix that problem. I took a different route and decided not to do the pause and resume thing... I just start a new sound altogether...
ameetnsharma
Developer
Developer

Postby matany » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 am

Ok,

Thank you.

Mat
matany
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems