Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Is there any possibility to implement spy camera

Is there any possibility to implement spy camera

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Is there any possibility to implement spy camera

Postby sri_reddy523 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 am

I am working on Spy camera application. I have done with to take pictures manually and send data to server but I want to implement wake up periodically, take a picture, send it to the internet, and then go back to sleep.Please suggest me how to implement without user .Till now I have worked N95 mobile but I have messed up with manufacturer certification.I have changed my platform to android platform.I am confused with how to implement automatically .

Thank you,
Sri
sri_reddy523
Freshman
Freshman

Postby WarrenFaith » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 am

Service is the key word. Start your service on boot time and the service should to the rest. But i doubt you can make a photo without changing the front end view to camera which will inform the user...
WarrenFaith

Return to Multimedia Problems