Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro X/7/6 via Doremisoft AVCHD Con

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro X/7/6 via Doremisoft AVCHD Con

Postby cindyhuan » Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

1.I have some AVCHD MTS files produced by Sony FS100 digital camcorder but I cannot load them into Final Cut Pro 7 to do editing. What is the matter with it?--Trevino from Apple Community
2.Last week, I joined my friend’s birthday party and shot the videos with my Panasonic Lumix. After going back home, I planned to edit the videos on iMovie and then sent to my friends, but I met with the problem that stopped me from doing this.--Johnson from Yahoo Answer
Just like Trevino and Johnson, I believe many people will encounter such problems when handling the recorded videos to Final Cut Pro. Why couldn’t Trevino transport FS100 AVCHD to FCP 7 for extension editing? Well, the so called format incompatibility issue led to such problem, as AVCHD is not in the list of supported video formats by Final Cut Pro or iMovie as well and that is exactly why Johnson wasn’t able to transcode panasonic lumix avchd to imovie directly.
Are you tired of being bothered by those problems and want to handle them once for all? Good thing is that we can leave the problems to Doremisoft AVCHD Converter which can help to convert AVCHD to FCP supported format MOV easily. Once we have got this powerful tool, there will be not any trouble when handling the AVCHD format no matter you are planning to edit sony rx100 avchd in final cut pro 6/7/ X or import edit panasonic mts in imovie, this great converter will never fail you. Just move your fingers for several clicks and you will get the job done perfectly, doesn’t it sound great? How can you miss such great tool!
Now, join me to walk through the workflow of concerting Sony NS100 AVCHD to FCP MOV by using this magical video converter.

Step 1: Add FS100 AVCHD files to the converter
After downloading and running the converter, click "Add File" in the main interface so that you can import AVCHD .mts/.m2ts files to the program.
Step 2: Set output format and output path
As example here, we will choose "Common Video" > "MOV-QuickTime (*.mov)" as the output format by pressing the "Profile" menu. Of course, if you would like to transport the AVCHD files to other recording format, you can choose it from the drop-down list .
Step 3: Start to carry out the conversion
After choosing the right output format and output path, hit the Start button to kick off AVCHD to Final Cut Pro conversion which will be done in a short time.
Tips: For the users of Sony PMW-F5 camcorder, please refer to import sony pmw-f5 xavc to sony vegas6/7/8/9/10 and import sony pmw-f5 xavc to imovie for more helpful information to save you out of the XAVC issues.

If you have any idea on the XAVC, give me your thoughts via Facebook and Twitter feeds or the comments below. Appreciated!
cindyhuan
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems