How to Recover Lost Data Directly from iPhone 4 and iphone 3

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Recover Lost Data Directly from iPhone 4 and iphone 3

Postby loveqrecover » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 am

Connect iphone to Computer,one click to recover all iphone lost data on Mac or Windows computer directly with a iphone recovery software;or you can recover from iTunes backup file( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ).

Recover iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video,app and other iphone data with Wondershare Data Recovery for iphone Mac,you can easy to recover iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS,iphone lost data with Wondershare Data Recovery for iphone on Windows computer,Next there are two ways for you to recover iphone data,the 1st guide is connecting iphone to Mac or PC,and recover data from iOS Device;the 2nd way is Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files for iphone.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup fil if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

No.1 All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Run on Winodws : Free downoad iphone data recovery for Windows computer

Run on Mac : Wondershare Iphone Data Recovery Mac
(Note: there is no trial or demo version with this program. Once you buy Wondershare Data Recovery for iphone, the download link and activation keycode will be immediately sent to your e-mail, we promise!)

Use guide:

How to use Wondershare Data recovery for iphone to recover iphone lost files?

How to recover iphone lost data on Mac or Windows computer?

No.2 iTunes data recovery: Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) with iTuens data recovery

Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

Use guide:

How to recover iTunes data for iphone ipod and ipad that you have Sync to iTunes

Easy to recover Media,Memos,SMS,Contact and other lost data for iphone/ipod/ipad
loveqrecover
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: How to Recover Lost Data Directly from iPhone 4 and ipho

Postby lamar25 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:03 am

Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) is the world’s 1st iPhone 4 data recovery software. Dr.Fone(iPhone 4) can recover lost & deleted data directly from Apple iPhone 4, including photos, contacts, call logs, messages, voice memos(m4a), videos, etc., as well as extract data from iTunes backup file.

Key Features:
Recover deleted data without backup directly from iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA)
Recover Lost iPhone 4 Data by extracting iTunes backup files
Get back data after iPhone 4 is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
Retrieve data after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
Recover up to 12 file formats
Preview what you lost before recovery

Video Demo:

Recover Lost & Deleted Data for other Apple iOS Devices:
Recover lost Data for iPhone 5
Recover Missing Data for iPhone 4S
Recover Data for iPhone 3GS
Recover Data for iPad 1

Related:
MobileGo for iOS - Easily Manage music, video, playlists, photos, contacts from Your iPhone, iPad, iPod on PC
Data Recovery for Android - Instantly get back all your photos, videos, music and more from your Android devices
Data Recovery for iTunes - Recover Lost Photos, Contacts, SMS and More from iTunes Backup, perfectly work for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2/1, The new iPad and iPod Touch 4/5
Data Recovery for Mac - Completely recover deleted, formatted and lost documents, images, videos, audio, emails, and archives on Mac
Photo Recovery for Mac - Find & Recover Deleted Photos from Mac, any storage device or digital camera
lamar25
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby JamesGarner » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 am

Is this possible in order to backup as well as recover apple iphone data without having iTunes backup?
My iTunes keep requesting me to be able to "delete apple iphone" in apple itunes as My partner and i previously tried on the extender with an alternative laptop, yet I don't wish to lose my personal all my data including SMS messages, notes, associates, photos and videos right now there. Is that possible to be able to backup my data on it, restore apple iphone and after that retrieve my data back again on towards the phone?

Info loss on your own iPhone 5 can be an unbearable thing, though there are lots of reasons which could cause this type of problem. Well, your be concerned for data loss can easily end up here now. Regardless of you dropped it due to accidental removal or gadget broken, there are 2 ways for you to retrieve that. This post is going to show you the way to recover iPhone diary directly out of your iPhone, or even recover from your old back up.

First of most, you have to get an apple iphone recovery computer software on your own mac machine. If you haven't any option, the following is my suggestion: Tenorshare apple iphone Recovery regarding Mac, Which gives you any easy and also fast approach to finding your prior iPhone diary, directly through iPhone or perhaps from privious synchronize backup record. Tenorshare i phone Recovery with regard to PC is definitely an easy to utilize utility built to help an individual back upward all your own files in your iPhone gadget, so that you can recover any lost or missing music, videos, books, photos and so on. It can certainly backup and transfer i phone songs, videos, photos, Text, call list, contacts as well as books(you purchased via iBook Store) to pc. Currently, this allows you to definitely directly check out and retrieve data from iPhone some, iPhone device, iPad 1, iPad a couple of, the new iPad and iPod Touch 4, but when you have iTunes back-up, you can use any model of this system to recuperate data for your iOS products.

Here I show a person steps for iPhone data recovery after you lost or deleted data by mistake.
What's first, make positive iTunes doesn’t automatically connect with the actual iPhone when connected.
one. Get this kind of iPhone recovery software and also install it to the Mac Operating system X based on computer.
a couple of. Select the iPhone backup file and click on "Begin Scan" to consider the latested back up files. (Nicely, this back up file isn't the files you might have backed upwards by selecting Preferences > Backup and bring back.)
3. After a few seconds, every one of the contents with the backup document will end up being scanned out and displayed in categories listed as Contacts, Contact History, Messages, Notes and also Photos. I used to be able to preview each of photos and choose which kinds to reunite or simply select all.
4. Click on "Recover" button in the foot of the user interface. And pick a destination in order to save recovered photographs. I may also export my personal photos to my i phone again.

Lost your notes, messages, contacts and photos on your iPhone 4s? Here I show you steps for iPhone data recovery to guice you how recover iPhone data.

How can I recover iPhone files I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can get your messages, notes, photos and contacts back at ease. Learn how to recover iphone data in minutes.

how to recover data from iPhone
recover data from iPhone
recover deleted data from iPhone
recover deleted files from iPhone
how to recover files from iPhone
iPhone 4S data recovery
iPhone 4 data recovery
Lost photos, videos and music files on your Samsung/HTC/BlackBerry mobile phone? You may formatted the SD card of your phone by accident or deleted files occasionally. Now worry about mobile phone data recovery. You can recover files from mobile phone with ease. Look at the easy tutorial! http://www.any-data-recovery.com
JamesGarner
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby cheikh52 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 am

Accidentally deleted important photos and contacts from your iPhone 5? Erased all data by restoring iPhone 5 to factory settings? Don't worry. With Dr.Fone (iPhone 5), you can easily get back your lost files.

Watch Video:

Dr.Fone for iPhone 5 is designed to recover contacts, messages, notes, safari bookmarks and more from your iPhone 5 directly even without backup. Besides, if you have backed up iPhone 5 with iTunes before data loss, it will also help you extract the lost from iTunes backup file of your iPhone 5.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for PC

• Recover 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 4S/5, iPad Mini, The New iPad
• Retrieve 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
• Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
• Data loss after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost

http://www.youtube.com/p/ELFlG3RL5qNrUUH0IG3fNu9aPU_m8m-Q

Dr.Fone for Mac

• Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
• For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
• Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...
• Data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

http://www.youtube.com/p/ELFlG3RL5qM6omNKJTa6glkRGkesRo_F

Other Tool for iPhone Users:
Backup iPhone Contacts & SMS to Mac
Record online music on Mac
cheikh52
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby Vince698 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Yesterday, I used the "iPhone Data Recovery" to help me retrieve deleted SMS on my iPhone 5/4S/4!

Is there any way to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone?

I got a message from a random person and I wanted to delete it. So I swiped my finger across the first entry in my Messages folder and hit delete. Then I saw the same message, still there, and I realized that I deleted the wrong one. I had deleted the entry for one of my friends who I’ve been texting for years now. I don’t know how to get all our messages back. Is there any possible way? Please tell me there is.

More and more iPhone users are asking for help to [url="http://www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-sms-recovery/"]recover deleted SMS messages[/url]. Generally, there’s a way to recover deleted SMS directly from iPhone. Also, if you’ve ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, there is also another way: to recover from iTunes backup. You need the help from an iPhone text message recovery tool.

Recover SMS from iPhone with [url="http://www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-sms-recovery/"]iPhone SMS recovery[/url]

Get an SMS recovery for iPhone first: Wondershare [url="http://www.video-converter-mac.org/dr-fone-mac/"]Data Recovery for iTunes[/url] (for Mac users), or Wondershare [url="http://www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-data-recovery/"]Dr.Fone[/url] (for Windows users).

The [url="http://www.video-converter-mac.org/dr-fone-mac/"]iTunes data recovery software for Mac[/url] users allows you to recover deleted SMS messages from iTunes, no matter you are using iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone4, iPhone 3GS or the previous versions. The Wondershare Dr.Fonefor Windows users does more. It also allows you to directly scan and recover messages from iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.

Download the free trial version below to take a try. Download the right version for your computer.

PART 1: DIRECTLY RECOVER DELETED PHOTOS FROM IPHONE 5/4S/4/3GS
STEP 1:CONNECT YOUR IPHONE TO THE COMPUTER
First of all, connect your iPhone to the computer and run the program after installing. An interface as follow will display. Then move to the next step.

Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
Now, you need to get into the DFU mode before scanning, according to the steps below:
Hold your iPhone and click “Start” button.
Pressing “Power” and “Home” buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
After 10 seconds, release “Power” button, but keep holding “Home” for another 10 seconds.
After that, you’ll get a message saying that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode, and the software begins scanning your iPhone.

Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone messages
When the scan finishes, all found data will be listed in clear, organized categories. Choose “Messages” to preview the detailed content. Mark those you want and click “Recover” to save them on your compute with one click.
Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items.

Part 2: Scan and extract iTunes backup to [url="http://www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-sms-recovery/"]recover iPhone SMS[/url]

STEP 1: SCAN YOUR ITUNES BACKUP
After installing and running the program, move to “Recover from iTunes Backup File” and you’ll get the interface as follow. All your iTunes backup files have been found and displayed. Choose the one for your iPhone and click “Start Scan”.

Step 2: Preview and recover iPhone SMS
When the scan finishes, all the content contained in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories as Photos & Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call History and Notes. You can preview the detailed content of any of them before you perform the SMS recovery for iPhone.
To recover deleted SMS from iPhone, you only need to check the “Messages” option and hit the “Recover” to save all the messages on your computer.

STEP 3:DO BACKUP WELL
To avoid losing your important SMS messages, immediate backup is very important and useful. Do remember to backup them on your computer well.
Vince698
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Bariti » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Recover lost iPod, iPad, iPhone data from iTunes Backup

Lost your iPod, iPad, iPhone data and want to recover them? If you have ever synced your iPod, iPad, iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good choice can help you recover lost or deleted iPod, iPad, iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.

Features:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad and iPod Touch

Extract and Recover Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls ect

Extract and Recover SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

Tutorials:
* Extract iPod iPad iPhone data From iTunes Backup
* Restore iPod iPad iPhone lost data From iTunes Backup
* Extract & recover iPhone data from encrypted iTunes backup files
* iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup

Best luck!

-------------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.
Bariti
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems