How to Playback Blu-ray ISO Files on Mac?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Playback Blu-ray ISO Files on Mac?

Postby JerryEdison001 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:09 am

I have been reading a lot about playing blu-ray iso files in VLC 2.00 and 2.1.0 but I had no success. My OS is Mac 10.7 Lion. I got the iso files (whole movie) from my friend. I follow to some guides searched by google to make it work but nothing happened. Every time I open the files in VLC and press play, VLC tried to start (you see some variation on the -:- symbols on the bottom left corner but nothing happens. I really want to watch the Blu-ray ISO Videos with my Mac, after repeated search and experiment, i found a best solution - Mac Blu-ray Player software. With an external drive, it can play any commercial Blu-ray disc released in different regions in a fantastic way. Meanwhile, it can play Blu-ray ISO files or folders successfully on Mac computers as well.

Here it will show you the detail steps of using this amazing Mac Blu-ray ISO player software. (And this Mac Blu-ray Player can be well worked in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.)

Step 1, you need to download Mac Blu-ray ISO Player from UFUSoft, install it on you Mac computer and run the app.

Click on the "Open File" button and then choose the Blu-ray ISO file that you want to watch. Double click on the file or click on the "Open" button on the right bottom of the dialogue.

Right now you can enjoy the Blu-ray movie.

So easy, do you have interest in this great program and also need play Blu-ray ISO files? please enter: Play Blu-ray ISO Files on Mac.
JerryEdison001
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems