Maybe you have come cross some problems like:
1. I currently use a laptop for show content including swf's for my classes but now would like to convert the flash into a form that can be viewed on the ipad and hopefully projected on to a screen. Any suggestions as to the best way. It doens't have to be in keynote as I am happy to leave keynote to show the video content
2. I have a buy a iphone 5, how can i import swf files to iphone 5 more freely
SWF is an Adobe Flash file format used for multimedia, vector graphics and ActionScript. Originating with FutureWave Software, then transferred to Macromedia, and then coming under the control of Adobe, SWF files can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function. It is compiled and published files that cannot be edited with Adobe Flash.
To play swf file on iPhone, you just need a swf video converter, Doremisoft swf video converter for mac enables you to convert swf movies to other format that can be playd on popular devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Samsung, Kindle Fire, Black Berry, Game Console, HTC, Mobile Phone, etc. So with this swf video covnerter you can convert swf to ipad, swf to iphone, to play swf to iphone 5 also is allowed, if you want to play them on samsung galaxy, ipod, you just need to convert swf to samsung galaxy, swf to ipod. If you need a swf to zune converter for playing swf on zune, this swf video converter just what you need.
To convert swf file you can follow this:
1. Click the "Select File" button to add the local .swf file to SWF to iPhone Converter for Mac, or click "Grab SWF" to import online SWF videos by inputting the destination URL.
2. Skim through the list of "Profile" to choose the output format that iPhone (including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5) supports, like MP4, MOV, or M4V.
3. Click the "Next" to go to the conversion interface, and then press "Start" to begin the conversion from SWF to iPhone. The program will the converion very quickly.