How to Make Sony Vegas Pro 10 Accept Files in AVI/MXF/XAVC E

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Make Sony Vegas Pro 10 Accept Files in AVI/MXF/XAVC E

Postby cindyhuan » Mon May 13, 2013 3:34 am

Hi everyone, I've bought Sony Vegas pro 10 now it doesn't open some files. All my files are .avi or mp4. As I open a file he gives me this warning: An error occurred while opening one or more files.
The reason for the error could not be determined. I’ve tried so many times but it gave me all the time that warning. My question is: "Is there any good way to make Sony Vegas accept the .avi"
I hope someone can help me with this problem. ---David

Thanks to its streamlined, powerful editing tools and responsive interface. Vegas Pro 10 is excellent editing software with various enhancements aimed at enthusiasts and professionals. Most of users are impressed by its stunning specs of 3D supporting; Single-program workflow simplifies editing, sophisticated audio editing and easily customizable interface, etc.

However, they don’t like sometimes especially when they are planning to edit the avi files on it like David did, problem will keep arising to prevent them from importing footage from Toshiba Camileo to Sony Vegas successfully. That’s true, the fact that Sony Vegas 10 cannot accept quite a few formats including AVI, MXF and XAVC and more will irritate many people from time to time. Imagine that you have shot some mxf videos by Canon xf300 camcorder and were going to edit them o Vegas 10 in high good spirits but only finding out that you were not allowed toimport mxf from canon xf300 to sony vegas, doesn’t it annoy you a lot?
In order to get rid of such annoying problems, Doremisoft Video Converter is quite worthy trying. It is professionally designed and is good at fixing almost any video file formats issues, allowing users to do post production on more editing software including iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas (Sony Vegas 8/9/10/11) in a plain way. More than that, it is able to handle the newest xavc format properly. Thus, you can edit xavc in sony vegas without making any mistakes. If you are a Mac user and would like to transport pmw-f55 to sony vegas or fcp, it is smart choice to download this free trial version of Doremisoft xavc video converter for Mac to have a try.
Converting Toshiba avi to Sony Vegas is quite easy, kindly refer to the below steps:

Before getting started, download and run the converter.

Step 1: Click "Add File" icon in the main interface to import AVI videos into the program.

Step 2: Set the output format. As example here, we choose "Applications->Sony Vegas" by clicking the “Profile" menu.

Step 3: After doing simple editing, press the "Start" button to begin the conversion which will be done in couples of minutes with top A quality.

If you have any idea on the XAVC, give me your thoughts via Facebook and Twitter feeds or the comments below. Appreciated!
cindyhuan
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems