Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - How to get information of an image without using MediaStore?

How to get information of an image without using MediaStore?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to get information of an image without using MediaStore?

Postby quanganh12 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 am

Hi everybody, I spent many days to find out how to get the information of an image without using MediaStore database such as Datetaken, description... But all the ways I tried it didn't work. Could someone help me?
I'm totally new to this.
quanganh12
Freshman
Freshman

Re: How to get information of an image without using MediaSt

Postby blundell » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

I think you MIGHT be talking about the header data that its supplied with jpegs?
If so you can get some java help here:
http://www.drewnoakes.com/code/exif/
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby quanganh12 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 am

Thank for your help! I already used ExifInterface in Android API. But that only applies for JPEG, how can I do that with PNG file?
quanganh12
Freshman
Freshman

Postby blundell » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 am

Go you not know how to use google lol?

http://www.w3.org/TR/PNG/#4Concepts.AncillInfo
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby quanganh12 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

blundell wrote:I think you MIGHT be talking about the header data that its supplied with jpegs?
If so you can get some java help here:
http://www.drewnoakes.com/code/exif/

This one is used for J2SE, not for endroid:D
quanganh12
Freshman
Freshman

Postby blundell » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 pm

I didn't mean to be lazy and use the API , the website merely links to the source code and other resources to enable you to code this yourself into an application with probably half the memory footprint of a pumped up J2SE API.
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby quanganh12 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:35 am

OK. Many thanks for your help. :D
quanganh12
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Multimedia Problems