How to Decode PVR to AVI?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Decode PVR to AVI?

Postby 99sanni » Mon May 06, 2013 4:26 am

PVR, short for Personal Video Recorder, or sometimes referred as DVR (Digital Video Recorder), is widely used today for home recording TV episodes. People can record their favorite TV episodes with a PVR set top box or directly with the built-in PVR function (if it has been) embedded in their TV sets. This can be very convenient for those who have no time for watching TV to replay the TV programs at any time they want.

“i have a COMAG SL 100hd free, just got a usb harddrive for it and was hoping to be able to stick some of my films directly onto it and play though the usb so i don’t have to worry about dvds, but i think the the box records in a .pvr format and won’t play avi or mpeg. any help?”

Choose a PVR to AVI Converter is the best choice for resolving this problem. Using the video conversion, you can easily convert recorded PVR SD or HDTV to AVI format on computer with high quality and fast speed. Then you can play PVR on PC with Window Media Player, edit PVR videos with Windows Movie Maker.

You can also convert PVR to MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, M4V, ASF, F4V, 3G2 etc.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems