How to Convert Videos between avi and mov on mac/windows os

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Convert Videos between avi and mov on mac/windows os

Postby markwonng » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 am

"I'm new to this forum so please bear with me. I need to know if anyone out there knows how to change a avi to mov format file. I've been trying to figure it out for weeks!!!! If anyone out there can help me, puuuhhhlease feel free to do so!! I would be forever grateful."

" I have tried many many purchase of video converters, but I really need one that is real. All of the real ones I have tried either leave a large watermark or cut the video really short, like by half the time. It is crucial for me to be all to get all of the video footage, this is for a really important project I'm doing for my science class. And I am using a Macbook Pro, please help if you can! Thanks!"

To transcode AVI to MOV on Mac OS, you need finding a good AVI to MOV Converter for help. This guide will show you step by step guide on how to convert AVI to MOV with Mac Video Converter, which is one of the best converter on Mac OS. With advanced codec technology and friendly using style, this AVI to MOV Converter for mac is more than satisfactory to provide excellent outputs when you convert .AVI .to MOV in a short time. Moreover, the powerful Mac Video Converter enable users to editing the video before converting.

Select the input as MOV file

Select "Video" from the left panel, use the window that pops up to browse the files on your computer for the MOV video, and import it into the program.

Step 2Choose the output as AVI file

Press "Select Output" button, choose AVI as the output format from the drop-down menu, then click the icon.

Step 3Start the avi to mov conversion process

After selection of input and output, press “Start” button so that process of conversion will start. Once the process will be completed, click the video thumbnail to note the changes.

how to convert flv to mov
how to convert flv to mp4
how to convert avi to mp4
how to convert avchd to mov

http://www.vocalsports.com/showthread.p ... post102949
http://forums.mobileshox.com/index.php?a=vtopic&t=1763
view-layout-resource-problems-f27/what-is-the-best-tool-for-me-to-convert-mts-to-home-dvd-play-t2170828.html
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems