How to Convert PPTX PowerPoint to Video for Free

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Convert PPTX PowerPoint to Video for Free

Postby gary6540 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 am

Microsoft gives problems to itself and its people after PowerPoint 2007. The PowerPoint formats have now switched, that has an "X" as the suffix, like PPTX, PPSX, POTX, etc. Most people have questioned: "How does someone view my PPTX presentation on the university laptop or computer with PowerPoint 2003 applied?" "How could i enjoy PPTX file on my ipad tablet?" "How can I share my PPTX slideshow on YouTube?"

The once and for all solution might be converting PPTX to video possibly even Microsoft has realized that. This article shows you 4 methods of Microsoft clients to convert PPTX files to video clips for observing on portable devices and webpages.

Method 1: Save PPTX as video using PowerPoint 2010 - Free

Free if you've now upgraded to PowerPoint 2010. The advantage is that you can straight save your PowerPoint presentation as video. The disadvantage is you can only save PPTX as WMV format with 3 default video sizes: 960 x 720, 640 x 480 and 320 x 240.

Method Two: Save PPTX as video with Windows Movie Maker - Free

Step 1: Save PPTX pages as graphics JPG, PNG, GIF images.

Step 2: Import the pictures to Windows Movie Maker.

Step3: Select all the imported images and add them to Storyboard.

Step4: Add background music and video effects to the slides.

Step5: Save the slide show as Movie File.

The negative effects similar to animations, transitions, popular music and video is not saved after saving PPTX pages as photo files, therefore, you really need to include the effects for a second time in Windows Movie Maker.

Method 3: Convert PPTX to video online - Free

Converting PPTX to video web-based devoid of downloading any kind of applications are a good option. Take online-convert.com which include, it helps you to publish your main PPTX report from local hard disk and choose a movie format you must. Quickly you'll the right down load url of a altered PowerPoint video. The disadvantage is that embedded mp3 and video clips will probably be eliminated.

Method 4: Convert PPTX to video with PPTX to video converter

Converting PPTX to video using PPTX to video converter is suggested for it supports different PowerPoint versions and result video types, like AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, 3GP, etc.

Among all the software that can convert PPTX to video, Moyea PPTX to Video Converter is recommended. It is a user-friendly program that converts PPTX to video with powerful functions and at super-fast speed.

Once you have converted PPTX to video, you can view your PPTX presentation easily on your handheld devices and share on websites. You can even crack the limitations of PPTX files and large number of people will enjoy your PPTX presentations online. Sounds fantastic? Why don't have a try and enjoy!
gary6540
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems