How to Convert iTunes Purchased movie for Playing on Moto X?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Convert iTunes Purchased movie for Playing on Moto X?

Postby bobsmith2012 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:03 am

“Can I transfer the movies I bought from iTunes to Moto X for playback? I am interested in the latest Moto X phone and I wonder if it supports iTunes movie for playback. If the Moto X is not able to play them, is there any chance that I can make it with the help of some third-party tools?"

Moto X is a recently announced phone which have attracted much attention with lots of special features that other phones don't have. It is the first phone that Motorola released since the acquisition by Google. So, we are are hopeful this Moto X phone is able to be a new flagship and high-end of Motorola mobile products.

Finally, Moto X comes with elaborate design, the more powerful hardware and other various customized features. Obviously, Motorola has put the Moto X onto the place of its flagship phone which is exactly we expected. You can customize the Moto X with the provided 252 different color configurations.

With a 4.7 inch, 1280*720 pixels definition screen, Moto X is able to decode and play most of the videos as a powerful portable video player. However, as for those M4V videos bought from iTunes, Moto X doesn't have ability to play them just like other Android phones. The main reason is that iTunes purchased movies are protected by DRM and Apple doesn't allow freely copying and transfering iTunes movies to other video playing devices except the Apple devices.

To play the iTunes M4V videos on Moto X and other Android devices, you have to remove DRM first. This article aims to introduce a easy way to unlock iTunes purchased movie and convert DRM M4V video to Moto X for playback on Mac platform. Third-party tool you will need:

NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac

Image Image

For Windows users, you can click here to learn more about NoteBurner M4V Converter for Windows.

NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac acts as the best DRM removal tool and iTunes M4V to Moto X converter which helps you easily convert iTunes DRM movies to common video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG4 and etc.

Tutorial: Convert iTunes purchased movie to Moto X

Step 1. Run NoteBurner Mac iTunes M4V to Moto X Converter and click add button.The iTunes library would open from which you can choose to import the M4V files you need to convert for Moto X placyback.

Step 2. In order to convert iTunes purchased movie for Moto X playback, you need choose an output format which is acept by Moto X. Here we recommend you click the Profile button and choose Customized MP4 from the profile menu. If you want to play iTunes movies on Moto X with high quality, it is necessary to adjust the video and audio parameters. You can customize the video size into 1280*720 and bitrate 2000k from the settings tab on the right bottom of the program interface.

Step 3. After that, click Convert button to start DRM M4V to Moto X MP4 video conversion on Mac. When the conversion is completed, click open to locate the converted MP4 videos in the output folder. Finally, just copy and transfer the videos to Moto X for enjoying. Well, isn't it a easy way to enjoy iTunes movie on Moto X with the help of NoteBurner DRM M4V to Moto X converter on Mac?

Resource: http://www.noteburner.com/itunes-converter/drm-m4v-to-moto-x.html
bobsmith2012
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems