how to convert high define mts video to mov for quicktime?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

how to convert high define mts video to mov for quicktime?

Postby markwonng » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

"I purchased the panasonic hdc-sd40 recently and cant upload my files correctly onto movie maker. I need to use windows movie maker to edit and then upload on youtube. My cameras files save automatically at mts files and I need a more common file type. Ive already downloaded and tried some video converters and all of them have not worked."

copy protect flash drive
password lock usb
lock usb drive with password
mxf converter for mac
"Where can I get a free mts to mov converter for MTS type files? I tried uploading a video from my camcorder onto facebook but it said it wasn't the right type of file. I looked at the file and it said it was an "MTS file" I don't know what that is but I need a way to convert mts to mov on mac."

This article provides one possible solution that definitely worth your time to give it a try with its features of easy. Having been practiced successfully by thousands, a professional Video Converter for Mac is required in the MTS to MOV Mac conversion.

1 Add MTS files to the MTS to MOV Mac app

Drag and drop M2TS/MTS files to the Mac mts to mov converter. Or go to "File" menu, choose "Load Media Files" to locate the M2TS/MTS files you want to add.

2 Select MOV as output format

In the bottom format tray of the Video converter for Mac, go to "Video" category and choose "MOV" as your output format.

3 Click "Convert" to start converting MTS to MOV on Mac

This smart Video Converter for Mac can automatically switch off the computer when the conversion is done

MTS

High-definition MPEG Transport Stream video format, commonly called "AVCHD;" used by Sony, Panasonic, and other HD camcorders; based on the MPEG-2 transport stream and supports 720p and 1080i HD video formats.

AVCHD stands for "Advanced Video Codec High Definition." The format was jointly established by both Panasonic and Sony in 2006. MTS files can typically be opened and edited using the software included with Sony and Panasonic HD camcorders.

how to convert flv to quicktime
how to convert flv to avi
how to convert flv to wmv
how to edit mp4 video with mp4 editor
how to edit mov with mov editor for mac
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems