How to Convert Digital Copy Movies to Acer Iconia W700

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How to Convert Digital Copy Movies to Acer Iconia W700

Postby smallfish5534 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:03 am

This article will show you how to convert Blu-ray or DVD digital copy movies to Acer Iconia W700 supported video formats so that you can watch them on your Acer Iconia W700.

Question: I just bought an Acer Iconia W700 and I want to play some of the purchased Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy movie I own on it. Unfortunately Digital Copy Movie won’t allow me playing what I own and paid for on another of my video devices. This pisses me off. Any way to watch Digital Copy movie on my Acer Iconia W700?

In order to play and watch digital copy movie on Iconia W700, you need to both remove DRM(Digital rights management)protection from Digital Copy movie and meanwhile convert M4V or WMV to Iconia W700 supported video formats like MP4. To accomplish your task, Digital Copy DRM Converter is a great choice. With it, you can convert protected M4V or WMV to unprotected MP4 for play on Acer Iconia W700 and other popular portable media players. After the conversion, you can sync your Digital Copy Movie to Iconia W700 and enjoy them anywhere you go.

Free download Digital Copy DRM Converter, install and run it.

If you are Mac users, please click to Digital Copy DRM Converter for Mac.

How to transfer and play Digital Copy Movie on Acer Iconia W700

Step 1. Run the DRM Tool, click “Add Video” button on the main interface to import digital copy movies, or you may drag and drop the files from your PC to the program.

Note: When converting your digital copy files to Android or Windows 8 Tablet, please make sure you have installed iTunes or Windows Media Player. Otherwise, the conversion will fail. Just follow the Error Message to install players so as to complete the conversion process.

Step 2. Choose output format for Iconia W700, click on “Video files to -> Common Video -> MP4 Video”.

Step 3. If you like, you can then click “Settings” to adjust the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc. (The resolution of Acer Iconia W700 Tablet is 1920 x 1080, here you can set free the resolution – 1920 x 1080).

Step 4. Finally, Simply click the “Convert” button to strip DRM protection from digital copy files and convert them to MP4 for Iconia W700. When the conversion completes, click “Find Target” to get the converted DRM-free MP4 video clips. Then connect your Acer Iconia W700 to computer and transfer MP4 Video to it. After that, just watch and enjoy the movies!
smallfish5534
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems