“Does someone know if there is a way to compress a PDF file on a Macbook with good quality even for Pictures and Scanned documents? I know the option ‘Export’, ‘Quartz Filter’ ‘Reduce Size’, but the compression quality is so bad. Is there any additional PDF compressor app, software or extension that let the user control the compression quality on PDF files? Please help or suggestion, many Thanks.”
Well, with Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac and this step-by-step guide, it’s super easy to reduce PDF files size on Mac with good compression quality and fast PDF compressing speed.
Why Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac?
* Compress PDF to the file sized you need! Compress PDF for emailing to co-workers, for posting on Website or for reading on e-book readers and mobile devices.
* Five Different PDF Compression Modes! Normal Compression, Average Image Quality (150dpi), Low Image Quality (72dpi), Lossless Compression and Minimal Size.
* Efficient PDF Compression and High Compatibility! Batch compress scanned PDF and password protected PDF to the size you need without modify your original PDF file.
With Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac - a handy Mac PDF compression app – you can reduce PDF file size with just a few clicks. You don’t need to know about the PDF format – just run the program, import PDF, select a ready-made PDF compression mode, and hit Compress. Here are the easy steps.
Step 1: Download and install Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac from its official website at: http://www.enolsoft.com/download/enolso ... ressor.dmg. When the installation is completed, run it.
Step 2: Import PDF files you’d like to compress by click the “Add Files” button or by drag-n-drop the PDF files to its interface.
Step 3: Select the PDF compression modes to choose the PDF compressibility that matches your requirements by click the gear-like icon. There are five PDF compression modes for you to choose from.
Step 4: Click on the button “Compress” to start compressing PDF files on Mac. But please notice that, if your PDF file is an encrypted PDF file, you need to enter the PDF password before you can compress it.
Try all the features of Enolsoft PDF Compressor for Mac
* Compress scanned PDF and password protected PDF files on Mac.
* Optimize PDF for email attachment, for post on the Web or read on portable device.
* Five PDF Compression mode for you to customize the PDF compressibility.
* Batch compress multiple PDF files at a time with fast compressing speed.