How can I import SWF video to Premiere for editing

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

How can I import SWF video to Premiere for editing

Postby lucasjacbo » Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 am

You are able to get flsh files using the extension of .swf from buddies as e-mail forwards or you might dowmload swf file off from web site on-line. Are you able to play swf file in your mac? Are you able to import SWF file into Adobe Premiere pro for editin? What's a SWF file?

Adobe Premiere Pro is really a timeline-based video editing software program application. It's a part of the Adobe Inventive Suite, a suite of graphic style, video editing and internet improvement applications. Premiere Pro supports higher resolution video editing at as much as ten,240x8,192 resolution, at as much as 32-bits per channel colour, in each RGB and YUV. Audio sample-level editing, VST audio plug-in assistance, and five.1 surround sound mixing are accessible.

"I possess a SWF file which has been recorded utilizing Adobe Captivate - this file is of a on-line tutorial which I'm becoming asked to edit. Now, I use Premiere Pro for my editing nevertheless I've by no means had to attempt and edit a SWF (I've by no means truly worked with flash in any type) and can't determine how you can do it. "

Premiere Pro can not assistance the swf video file. Then what ought to you do if you would like to edit swf to adobe premiere?

To import swf to adobe premiere, you are able to select to convert the swf file to other format that's supported by Premiere. Doremisoft SWF video converter can convert swf video format towards the format that you simply like, like AVI, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG2, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, M4V, DV, RM, FLV, and so on.

You are able to discover the actions to convert swf file:
Initial, set up the swf video converter to you mac or windows. Then clicking the "Select File" button to import SWF files have to convert out of your pc. When the video is definitely an on-line swf video, just click the "Grab SWF" and input the location URL.

In the event you don't wish to edit the video then click the "Next" button to enter the choice interface. Select Adobe Premiere in the drop-down list of output format.

Following that, press "Next", then hit "Start" to start transfer SWF to Adobe Premiere.

With this converter you also can convert swf to mov, so you can import swf to sony vegas, import swf to fcp, and import swf to imovie for further editing.
lucasjacbo
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems