Foxreal AVI to Playbook converter 20% off - Play AVI movies on PlayBook
Blackberry PlayBook is a striking tablet in this year. Though it doesn’t use Android operating system, it has attracted many people’s attention. The excellent high-definition screen, powerful video and audio playback feature leave good impression on us.
But the Blackberry playback is perfect in video playback, for example you can’t play AVI and MKV videos on PlayBook, it only supports MP4 format, so in order to play AVI on Blackberry PlayBook, you need to convert AVI to PlayBook MP4 format. Below are some tips for you.
1. Download Foxreal Video Converter (or Video Converter for Mac). It’s recommended to download Video Converter Patch which supports latest devices such as Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet etc.
2. Install and launch the best PlayBook video converter. Then import the videos which you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the Blackberry PlayBook video format. Click and choose Blackberry-> Blackberry PlayBook Video (*.mp4).
4. If you want to set the output videos’ parameters, you can click settings. Adjust the resolution, video bitrate etc as you want. Higher video bitrate parameter will produce bigger video volume and higher video quality, and vice versa.
5. Edit function is very useful. You can use Trim, Crop, Effect, and add watermark to the output video.
6. Click conversion to start. The video converter for PlayBook windows version supports NVIDIA CUDA acceleration, so you get video converted at up to 5X speed.
After converting the AVI video for PlayBook, sync the video to PlayBook then you can watch AVI movies on Blackberry PlayBook, just enjoy yourself.
Foxreal Holiday Season Biggest Discount - Up to 40% off
Foxreal Studio announced the biggest discount during the holiday season.
Foxreal 2012 New Year Gifts including:
20% off - Foxreal Video Converter
20% off - Foxreal Video Converter for Mac