Elena’s transition is conducted in awful detail and, whe

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Elena’s transition is conducted in awful detail and, whe

Postby Ever47 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Elena’s transition is conducted in awful detail and, when she says she was ready to die in the car, it’s a sad thing to hear from an eighteen-year-old girl. In parallel, Stefan’s main mission in this episode is wriggling out of the mess he made by finding a way to stop Elena actually becoming a vampire. If he wasn’t tortured enough, he now has something to really feel guilty about, and I reckon that’s just how he likes it. Unlike Damon, he doesn’t take it out on Matt, but both brothers are in agreement about who was the real priority. Whether Elena is happy with her new life isn’t discussed at length, but I’m sure it will be explored over the rest of the season.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 6 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 7 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 8 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 15

He’s willing to do anything, and ends up smashing some random bloke’s head in so she can feed. She completes the change just in time to save Matt from Damon’s bitter wrath, and it’s a great re-entry for a character we’ve come to know and respect. I’m glad that just because she’s a vampire Nina Dobrev isn’t playing her like Katherine, as that would have been too much of a departure. Poor Matt is probably going to have more trouble than anyone, since his guilt can’t actually be erased by some heroic act. I predict that he somehow contributes to Elena’s feeding schedule, especially since he’s the only human left in Mystic Falls.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 1 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 3 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 16

Stefan’s original plan to save Elena involves Bonnie and her ever-changing magical powers. Using too much dark magic has upset the spirits, though, and her attempts have landed her with a bag of nasty consequences. It might be because she hasn’t had time to irritate me yet, but I actually quite enjoyed the character this week. Ty-Klaus also has some interesting things to do, even if the body-swap didn’t last as long as originally promised. Klaus/Caroline shippers got a treat at least, with the pair (thanks to the Tyler disguise) getting hot and heavy in the woods. Aside from this, with Klaus back in his own body and Elena’s blood-bags discarded, what the show has in store for the original siblings isn’t clear.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 4 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 5 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 6 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 8

One thing’s for sure, they’re no longer fit to be the series’ villains, so we were all expecting a new threat to be introduced. We got just that with the new town pastor coming to shake things up, armed with the inside information offered to the council by Alaric last season. In one big wave, Meredith was removed from the hospital, Sherriff Forbes sacked, and the undead population of the town rounded up and put in cages. In a show that could have been accused at some points last year of treading water, this is a game-changer, and effectively makes every one of our characters (except Matt and Jeremy) targets for the big bad.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 9 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 10 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 11 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 12 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 13 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 14
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems