Easy way to convert/import mts files to FCP

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Easy way to convert/import mts files to FCP

Postby katherin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 am

Q: I have mts files from my panasonic GH2 digital camera, unfortunately when i try to import them to my camera, they are grayed out. can you recommend me an professional MTS to FCP Converter to help me to solve this problem?

Then, there is a problem, how to import MTS to Final Cut Pro? There will be no problem for those who are already on Final Cut Pro's compatibility list, but how about the others? Then, a MTS to Final Cut Pro Converter Mac will be necessary, it can help you convert MTS to Final Cut Pro workable ProRes MOV files for free import MTS to FCP for editing

MTS Final Cut Pro Converter can work with all kinds of camcorder like Canon, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and all versions of Final Cut Pro (including Final Cut Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro X) that is perfect for you to convert MTS to Final Cut Pro supported video format(*.mov) for free import to FCP for editing.

Import MTS files to the MTS to Final Cut Pro converter

Step 1: Load MTS files
Click Add Files to load Sony, Canon, Panasonic MTS files to MTS to Final Cut Pro Converter Mac

Step 2: Output MTS to Final Cut Pro ProRes MOV
Click the drop-down list of Convert To to select "Final Cut Pro" >> "Apple ProRes 422 (HD) (.mov)". And then click "…" of Save To to specify a path to save your converted files.

Step 3: Convert MTS to FCP ProRes MOV
After all the settings have been done, click Convert to transcode MTS to Prores 422 MOV for Final Cut Pro. Then, you can free import MTS to FCP Mac

Tips: Apart from converting MTS files to ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro or iMovie, MTS to Final Cut Pro Mac is also able to convert MTS to other video files like AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, FLV, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DV, M4V, ASF etc so as to playback on portable devices iPhone 4S, New iPad, Samsung Galaxy or upload to websites YouTube , Mysapce etc.

Related Article:
How to import mp4 files to fcp freely

MOV to FCP, convert mov to fcp easy
katherin
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems