easy solution for converting wmv to mov mac

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

easy solution for converting wmv to mov mac

Postby markwonng » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Q1:"Help converting files or finding a new camera with wmv to mov  as default.? I have the Sony Cyber-Shot DCS-W330 and the default file upload is .AVI , I would like to edit the videos I shoot from this camera but Windows movie Maker does not support the file type. I am a beauty guru on YouTube and I really need to edit these vids b4 uploading them. Can someone please give me a good FREE video file converter? Or, will you be able to assist me in finding a new camera that has a default uploading file that's widely supported like .wmv or .mov or anything else widely used!"

Q2:"I'm looking for a good, safe, and convenient software (preferably free to download and easy to use) that will convert mov to wmv mac for an final cut, without the resulting files being too large. if I need to download an mov to wmv mac to help to do so, can some recommend how to convert mov to wmv to edit for mac please,Any help will be appreciated! " --- Question from Nathaniel Scott

WMV is a very popular video format developed by Microsoft. However, for Mac users, it's a little bit head-scratching to play, edit WMV files or to import to iTunes because its compatibility with Mac system is not very satisfying. This article introduces a way for how to convert .wmv to .mov Mac OS X (Snow Leopard, Lion included) for playback on Mac, iPad, Apple TV or iPod, for editing or sharing with friends. Download and install the .wmv to .mov video converter first on your computer and following the step by step guide to convert wmv videos to mov on mac os.

Step 1: Add Videos to the Program

Click "Add Video" button to load .wmv format files you want.

Step 2: Choose Output Video Format

Select each file and choose the output format like mov in "Profile".

Select video and audio quality that you need.

Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.

Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Click “Edit” button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.

Step 4: convert mov to wmv for mac

When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start to convert wmv to mov mac. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.

this tipard video converter for mac, it can convert all video formats to the formats you want with unmatched speed and perfect output quality, like convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MPV, FLV, and HD videos.

convert wmv to mp4 mac wmv to mp4 converter mac convert wmv to quicktime wmv to quicktime edit avi copy protect flash drive
password lock usb
lock usb drive with password
mxf converter for mac
Last edited by markwonng on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: easy solution for converting wmv to mov mac

Postby Elloit » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 am

Total Video Converter for Mac is a nice tool, you can have a try.
Elloit
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems