DVD to Final Cut Pro-Import DVD to Final Cut Pro with DVD to FCP Converter
"I have a project in development with the BBC here in London. I have been given 4 DVD's of film clips to compile from their archives on DVD discs.
I used the free version of your software to test run one of the DVD's and it worked fine. After purchasing the software I successfully managed to covert the DVD to a QuickTime file for editing in FCP. I have been unsuccessful in working with the other 3, not because of a problem with the software, rather the DVD player on my imac, which is very unstable and won't allow me to play the discs.
If I wasn't in such a hurry to start this project I would have downloaded your software to my mac book which has a far more robust DVD player and I could have begun the whole process there."
If you have many DVD disc videos, you may have the application like this user. Some users will need to edit videos in FCP on Mac, but how to rip DVD and edit them with best video format in final cut pro? As FCP can't read DVD disc video directly, the best way is to transcode DVD to QuickTime MOV format, this format is best on Mac platform, so you can edit DVD video with quicktime MOV format in final cut pro on Mac mountain Lion. Maybe it is very hard to find a good software that can do this, now Pavtube iMedia Converter will be your best choice, it can rip DVD to Quicktime MOV for FCP editing. You can follow the easy steps below.
1. Download Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Install and run the best DVD to MOV converter, import the DVD video that you want to convert, it supports DVD disc, ISO file, folder, IFO file, etc. it can also convert Blu-ray to FCP, and other video formats to FCP for editing.
2. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> MOV-QuickTime (*.mov). You can also choose other format for output as you want.
3. You can click "settings" to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
4. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting DVD to QuickTime MOV.
5. Click "Convert" button to start.
Pavtube DVD to Final Cut Pro Converter will convert DVD/Blu-ray/HD to QuickTime MOV with best video and audio synchronization.
After conversion, you can import the converted DVD to Final Cut Pro for editing as you want.
Now pavtube started the thanksgiving promotion, you can buy one get one, if you buy any converter product, you will get free DVD Creator, which can help you burn videos to DVD easily, please take a look and enjoy the promotion.