Convert DVD ISO/IFO image files to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro for watching
Summary: With Pavtube Microsoft Surface DVD iso Ripper, you can convert DVD ISO/IFO movies to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro on Windows and Mac for watching freely.
Microsoft's Surface RT is a new device and comes with a new UI and gestures, many of which are not intuitive. I found many helpful gestures aand hope this guide helps relieve some frustrations on DVD ISO/IFO video playback.
To avoid scratches and make it easy for management, many people digitalize their physical DVD discs into ISO image files and save them on a HDD or Server for convenient access. In this guide, we show you how to rip DVD ISO/IFO for Microsoft Surface.
Pavtube DVD Ripper for Win or DVD Ripper for Mac.
Let's have a closer look at the basic steps.
1. Run Pavtube DVD to Microsoft Surface Converter, and click “IFO/ISO” button to browse and import the ISO/IFO file that you want to convert for viewing on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro.
2. Highlight the movie title you want to rip, and then you can click the dropdown menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” respectively to select your wanted subs and audio track to be preserved in the resulted MP4 files.
3. Choose "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 (*.mp4) Video" as target format from “Windows” pull down format presets. If the current version you are using does not have Microsoft Surface RT/Pro profile, you can go to profile patches page to download a patch.
4. Click "Settings" button to configure file quality for Microsoft Surface RT/Pro. After entering “Profile Settings” panel, you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and more. The recommended video settings have been presetted.
If you prefer a much better video quality and don’t mind the output file size, you can rise the video bit rate higher. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.
5. Click "Convert" button to start DVD ISO/IFO to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Conversion.
As soon as the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MP4 files and transfer them to your device for playback with ease. Now you can watch 1080p DVD ISO/IFO image files on Microsoft Surface RT/Pro as you like.
You can follow the easy steps to transfer converted videos to Surface tablet:
1.Copy files onto a USB flash drive or memory card on your other computer.
2. Insert the USB flash drive or memory card into Surface.
3.Tap or click the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4.Tap or click Open folder to view files.
5.Select the files or folders you want to add to Surface, tap or click Home, and then tap or click Copy to.
6.Select a location. For example, choose Documents if the flash drive or memory card contains documents
If you need to convert common videos to Surface tablet, you can follow this Microsoft Surface Video Converter guide.