Convert Sony cybershot video to iphoto with avchd converter

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Convert Sony cybershot video to iphoto with avchd converter

Postby dancemli » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 am

"I recently got a Sony Cybershot & a new MacBook Pro. When I connect my camera, my photos import, but the videos don't come with it. What do I do? Videos import with the photos to my older mac, so I do not understand. Please help!!!"

Do you also come across this kind of problem when import sony cybershot mts file into iphoto?

To solve this kind of problem you should convert the mts file into a format that is compatible with iphoto, like mp4 with an avchd converter mac. Doremisoft avchd converter for mac is the software designed to convert avchd mts/m2ts file into other format like MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, SWF, FLV, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MKV, etc.

Tutorial of converting Sony CyberShot Video to iPhoto (Lion included):
Step One: Import AVCHD Video to Mac AVCHD Converter

Firstly, you need to copy your AVCHD to Mac and launch AVCHD Converter for Mac, then click "Add File" to upload your AVCHD files to the program. Any AVCHD files from AVCHD camcorders are supported.

Step Two: Set Output Video Format for iPhoto.

Click "Profile" to open the Profile drop-up list to select H.264 or Mp4 as output video format for iPhoto.

Step Three: Convert Sony Cyber-Shot Video to iPhoto.
Click "Start" button to convert AVCHD files to iPhoto.

After this conversion is finished, you can import sony cybershot video to mac imoive, iphoto.

Some sony cybershot camcorder:
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX100V, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T110, Cyber-Shot DSC-HX9V, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX7V, Cyber-Shot WX-9, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX9, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W560, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W530, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W510

With this softrware you also can help you import sony handycam to imovie and import mts to final cut pro by converting mts to mov mac. To edit mts file with final cut pro x you also can use this software to convert mts to fcp x.
dancemli
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems