[20% off] Convert Sony AVCHD 1080/60i MTS to AIC for iMovie

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

[20% off] Convert Sony AVCHD 1080/60i MTS to AIC for iMovie

Postby vivian68 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 am

[20% off] Convert Sony AVCHD 1080/60i MTS to AIC for iMovie with 5.1 channels

Summary:This guide shows the best way to Convert Sony AVCHD MTS 1080/60i to AIC for iMovie with 5.1 channels.

If you have a Sony camera or camcorder and use it to record some of the MTS videos when you spend holidays or travel, you may want to edit it in imovie on Mac before burn video to DVD or share with family and friends. But, imovie is an editing software which couldn’t support all the video formats, you may encounter different problems in video codec, frame rate, bitrate, etc.

As we know, the best compatible video format for iMovie is MOV in AIC (Apple InterMediate Codec) while the Sony camera recording is usually H.264 MTS, M2TS format. That means we need to transcode 1080i MTS recordings to AIC for iMovie on Mac Mountain Lion via an easy-to-use and professional Mac MTS Converter for iMovie is vital in solving the incompatibility problem. I believe Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, a top Sony MTS to iMovie Converter is the best choice for you. Which not only can transcode Sony MTS clips to iMovie with original quality, but also can deinterlace the 1080i files to make it more smoothier on HDTV and iMovie, split long clip for easy uploading to YouTube, Vimeo etc., repalce the orginal audio in added MTS files, etc.

Good news! Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter(Win/Mac) is on sale (20% Off) now, never miss the chance to get 2012 Summer Lowest Promotion.

Now the conversion starts with…

1. Download and run Pavtube Mac MTS to AIC Converter for iMovie. Transfer your recordings to Mac via card reader. Click “add” to load your MTS videos to the top Sony MTS to iMovie Converter for Mac. If your MTS files have already been transferred to your Apple hard drive, you can easily drag them to the best Mac MTS to AIC Converter.

Tip: If you have multiple Sony 1080/60i MTS clips, you can select the “Merge into one” box to merge/combine the Sony clips into one file for iMovie, so that you can play these files without interruption.

2. Select the best output format for iMovie and set the output folder.
Click “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu. Move you pointer to “iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)”. The AIC is the compatible format for you to copy Sony 1080/60i MTS to iMovie on Mac Mountain Lion. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

3. Click the “Convert” button to start Convert 1080/60i AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to AIC for iMovie with Dolby Digital 5.1 channels on Mac immediately.

After conversion, you can upload Sony MTS videos to YouTube, Vimeo etc, you can also stream the AVCHD videos to your friends and families for sharing. As long as you want, you can also do the more you want to do.

More Special Offer at Pavtube 2012 Summer Sale:

20% off import/edit 50p/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac

20% off convert MTS to FCE Converter

20% off working with AVCHD MTS footage in Avid Media Composer

20% off solution to the problem of importing MTS files to Sony Vegas
vivian68
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems