Canon MOV to WMV-Convert EOS 650D H.264 MOV to Movie Maker

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Canon MOV to WMV-Convert EOS 650D H.264 MOV to Movie Maker

Postby vivian68 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am

Canon MOV to WMV-Convert EOS 650D H.264 MOV to WMV for Windows Movie Maker

Summary: This guide will tell you "how to use Pavtube Canon MOV to WMV Converter to transcode Canon EOS 650D H.264 MOV to WMV for Windows Movie Maker editing without codec problems".

"Windows movie maker won't import my canon camera 650D videos. When I try to import videos that I take with my Canon EOS 650D into Windows Movie Maker, it says I need to download something. It basically won't let me do it. I think some other people have been having this problem too, but I can't find a solution. Any advice?"

Canon EOS 650D is a hot product in the camera field. You may have got it to record HD videos and take photos, as we know, most Canon cameras recorded videos are in MOV format, this format is not well supported by many editing software like Windows Movie Maker, you may encounter importing, codec, bitrate, frame rate and other limitations when you want to edit Canon 650D MOV in Windows Movie Maker.

In this case, you need a Canon 650D MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter to transcode Canon 650D MOV videos to Windows Movie Maker best supported video format, like WMV, and then you can use Canon 650D mov files in Windows Movie Maker with perfect compatibility. Below is a guide for you which shows 650D MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter to convert Canon EOS H.264 MOV to WMV for Windows Movie Maker editing.

1.Download, Install and run Pavtube HD Video Converter, this software can help you convert Canon 650D MOV to Windows Movie Maker. Supported cameras include 550D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 5D2, 5D3, and other all Canon recording MOV and AVCHD cameras and camcorders.

2.Import Canon MOV footages to the Canon 650D MOV to WMV converter.

3.Click format bar to choose format for use in Windows Movie Maker, choose HD Video -> WMV HD (*.wmv).

4.You can also click "settings" to adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec and other parameters before you convert Canon MOV to Windows Movie Maker.

5.Click "convert" button to start transcoding Canon EOS 650D H.264 MOV to WMV for Windows Movie Maker editing without codec problems.

Pavtube Canon H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter can help you convert recorded MOV files with high video quality, video and audio synchronization are perfectly guaranteed, and it runs fast, you can get up to 6X speed with the NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration, just have a try.

More Related:

Canon 650D H.264 MOV to AIC for iMovie

Canon 600D H.264 MOV to ProRes 422 for FCP

Canon 550D H.264 MOV to Apple ProRes for FCP

Import and edit Nikon D3200 H.264 MOV in FCP X

To learn more conversion solutions for MOV files recorded by Canon PowerShot and EOS DSLR cameras, or Canon MXF clips captured by XF100, XF105, XF300, XF305, and Canon EOS C300, or AVCHD MTS files shot by VIXIA cameras, you are recommended to visit Pavtube's Canon Camera File Transcode page.
vivian68
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Canon MOV to WMV-Convert EOS 650D H.264 MOV to Movie Mak

Postby vivian68 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Buy one Get one free-Get Free MTS/MKV to ProRes for FCP (X)

The summer vacation is near its end and the Back to School season is gearing up. Pavtube Studio's "Buy One Get One Free" Back to School Deals is processing from August 23 to September 20, which enables students to save big on purchasing Blu-ray ripping, DVD ripping and video conversion tools for watching movies on their new tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Student Edition, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Google Nexus 7, new iPad 3, and so on.

Buy One Get One Free Deals for Windows – requires Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7

1. Buy Blu-ray Ripper and Get MTS/M2TS Converter Free $39.2

(Important: MTS Converter support convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to AVI/WMV/MP4/MPG/VOB etc. for Pinncle Studio, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Magix Movie Edit Pro 14, CyberLink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc Compatible format on Windows)

2. Buy Blu-ray Ripper and Get MKV Converter Free $39.2

3. Buy DVD Ripper and Get MTS/M2TS Converter Free $35

(Important: MKV Converter support convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MKV files to New iPad 3 or Android Tablet friendly format on Windows and Mac)

4. Buy DVD Ripper and Get MKV Converter Free $35

Buy One Get One Free Deals for Mac OS X – requires Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8

1. Buy Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and Get MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Free $39.2

2. Buy Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and Get MKV Converter for Mac Free $39.2

3. Buy DVD Ripper for Mac and Get MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Free $35

(Important: MTS Converter for Mac support convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to ProRes, AIC, DNXHD MOV etc. for Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer 6 compatible format on Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)

4. Buy DVD Ripper for Mac and Get MKV Converter for Mac Free $35

To learn more information about Pavtube's Back to School Sales, please go to visit http://www.pavtube.com/back-to-school-sales-2012.html
vivian68
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems