Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Android image storing at design time and run time

Android image storing at design time and run time

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Android image storing at design time and run time

Postby ueberbill » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:49 pm

I want to store a small set of images to allow the user to be able to change their own background but I also am writing my app to allow it to save other images that the user can add as the background if they like. I figure when the database for the app is created I'll loop through the list of files I added to the eclipse project and save them as blobs in the database, and do the same for any subsequently-added images.

My questions are these:
What folder can I store images in in the eclipse project that I can then open up to get the list of those files (in other words not hardcoding what files I'll be saving) that I can also save images to programatically from the app? Is that even possible? Or would they have to be separate folders? I can figure out the runtime stuff, but I have yet to find a folder that I can add to the project in eclipse that I can also open in code. For instance, is it possible to open the drawable folder inside the app just using a File object? Or some random folder I add myself? A code snippet would be most appreciated.

Thanks much
ueberbill
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems