2013 Oscar Predictions: Who Will Be Nominated?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

2013 Oscar Predictions: Who Will Be Nominated?

Postby Rosaura1234 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 am

The Oscars 2013 awards season is well underway. Seth MacFarlane will host the 85th Academy Awards telecast, to be broadcast from Hollywood's Dolby Theatre on Feb. 24. Right now websites is churning out gossips and speculations concerning the most-anticipated promising winner-movies, film music, actors, and actress and so forth. The past year we view so many beautiful movies twinkling in the milk way. Such as Argo, Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, Les Miserables, Zero Dark Thirty, Amour, Django Unchained, Beasts of the Southern Wild, and so on. and I do think that most of them will be nominated on this arriving worldwide movie party. So do you understand which movies would be the hottest promising winners? Right here I have roundup 5 red-hot films that are widely likely to make the final cut.

1. Lincoln
As the Civil War continues to rage, America's president struggles with ongoing carnage on the actual battlefield and as he fights with lots of inside, his own cabinet makes the decision to emancipate the slaves. Being an excellent movie made by Steven Spielberg, I bet nobody dare leave out Lincoln from the list of 2013 possible Oscar winners.

2. Life of Pi
Ang Lee's "Life of Pi" asks that all of us get a jump of belief along with a boy named Pi Patel and a Bengal tiger called Richard Parker as an angry ocean and the ironies of destiny set them adrift. For as much as Pi is searching for land, he is searching for something to believe in. In that shipwrecked kid's struggle for answers, Lee has given us a masterpiece. The majority of movies in 2012 fail to fulfill the creative appetites of Academy Awards judges. Thankfully, Life of Pi is not the one and perhaps be a runaway winner.

3. Argo
Dependant on true events, "Argo" chronicles the life-or-death covert operation to rescue six Americans, that unfolded behind the scenes of the Iran hostage crisis-the truth of which was unknown by the open public for many years. Argo received seven nominations at the 85th Academy Awards such as Best Picture, Best Adapted Screenplay (Chris Terrio) and Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Alan Arkin). Could it be the ultimate champion?

3. Les Miserables
Newest Oscar 2013 predictions reveal that Les Miserables will end up probably the most possible and greatest winner in 2013 Oscar ceremony. It is all recognized that Oscar is in favor of those art-oriented films similar to the classic novel based Les Miserables.

4. Silver Linings Playbook
Directed by David O. Russell, this romantic comedy-drama movie is believed to be a strong competitor to grab the Oscar Honor. Personally I really like this particular film and wish it will grab the Oscar honours.

I bet most of you have currently seen the some of the above 5 achievable winners of 2013 Oscars 2013 awards, however, many films perhaps you have never witnessed. Wish to download all of them from online web sites just like YouTube, Myspace, Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion, etc for portable viewing? Or convert video to well-liked devices for convenient playback, or maybe burn downloaded movies to DVD , this particular total media converter will probably be your greatest aide to do all these types of task. Hope you will have a great entertainment.
Rosaura1234
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems