put Blu-ray movies on Xoom 2

put Blu-ray movies on Xoom 2

Postby bigfish1 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:08 am

Have you already bought the Motorola Xoom 2 because of its unlimited power and unparalleled access? The Xoom 2 is certainly a step on from its predecessor. It is 10 percent lighter, 33 percent thinner and the 1.2 GHz dual-core processor boosts speed by 20 percent. Especially, the Xoom 2 has the improved HD 10.1-inch screen which is great to watch videos.
Maybe you have many high-quality Blu-ray movies, but they cannot be played in Android operating system. As a tablet, the Xoom 2 is not able to play the Blu-ray movies directly.

How to put Blu-ray on Xoom 2? How to convert Blu-ray movies for Xoom 2? You need a Xoom 2 Blu-ray converter. Below are some steps for you to watch Blu-ray movies on Xoom 2 better.
1. Download Blu-ray Ripper, it’s an excellent software which can convert Blu-ray to Xoom 2 MP4.
2. Load Blu-ray movies to Blu-ray Ripper. The Blu-ray to Xoom 2 converter supports loading Blu-ray movies in flexible methods. You can preview it in the additional function part.
3. Click profile column and choose Android> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output. It’s the best Xoom 2 video format.
4. Please click settings if you want to change the output arguments. You can choose or self-define the arguments in the Resolution unit according to the size of your own player. You also can adjust the Video Bitrate to change the quality and volume of the output videos. The larger the data, the higher quality and bigger volume will be and vice versa.
5. Edit function is useful and convenient in Blu-ray converter for Xoom 2. After loading Blu-ray files, you can use these functions below before download movies to Xoom 2. The Effect is used to adjust the color and contrast ratio. If you only want to convert some parts of the video, please clickTrim. And Crop can help you to cut out the picture.
6. Click convert button to start. The Xoom 2 Blu-ray converter will convert Blu-ray movies to MP4 for Xoom 2 with the best quality.
Now you may have known how to convert Blu-ray movies to Xoom 2, just put movies on Xoom 2 and you can play Blu-ray movies on Xoom 2 anytime, anywhere.
bigfish1
Freshman
Freshman

Re: put Blu-ray movies on Xoom 2

Postby cbhattarai » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 am

OHH!!!!

Thanks for the instruction on how to install Blue-ray....
cbhattarai
Developer
Developer

Postby yydream » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:43 am

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back in the future.i date asia
yydream
Freshman
Freshman

Postby boygames » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 am

The most comprehensive and very well thought out write up I have found on this subject on the net Boy Games
boygames
Freshman
Freshman

Postby kayla » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:19 am

To watch Blu-ray movies on Xoom, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac would help you convert Blu-ray discs/M2TS backups to H.264 mp4 for playing on Xoom. Except blu-ray, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac would help you to convert MXF, AVCHD, TiVo and various other formats for watching on Xoom.
kayla
Developer
Developer

Postby prcfrog23 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:10 am

I have read many articles of your site. It is another good one. your writing is also very excellent. Thanks for nice post. The post is pretty interesting.thanks for the information for me. cell phones for sale
prcfrog23
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Motorola Devices