The Friend Finder - MapActivity using GPS - FULL SOURCE

Tutorials that use the MapActivity. Many using GPS functionality.

Re: The Friend Finder - MapActivity using GPS - FULL SOURCE

Postby krishjlk » Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 am

Hello MR PLUSMINUS

i want to display HTML content in Email but i cant i have tried all available methods plz help me
I tried this but not getting ...............
Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  1. String s = "<html><body><table border=1><tr><td>1</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><td>1</td><td>2</td></tr></table></body></html>"
  2. Intent i = new Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_SEND);
  3. i.setType("text/html");
  4. i.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_EMAIL, "dividemultiply@plusminus.com");
  5. i.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,"Anddev");     
  6. i.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, Html.fromHtml(s));
  7. startActivity(i);
Parsed in 0.030 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4

I AM GETTING same <html><body> in the email .... it is sending email but i want the html content to be formatted
NOTE : i have also used StringBuffer but still no change
So, please kindly help me and provide the executing code .......................

Regards,
Waiting for ur Reply,
PowerSquareRoot.
/*
A good programmer is the one who always looks both ways b4 crossing a one-way street
*/
krishjlk
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby kimnoon » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 am

Hi all

Help me please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I 'm begin develop app on android for senior project.T^T

kimnoon
Freshman
Freshman

Postby asliyanage » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm

I tried this example.But it gives me many errors.I have attached a screenshot here.

http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv29 ... =error.png
asliyanage
Freshman
Freshman

Postby torryton » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 am

Hi,
I have develop many applications for Android using Java. Now I am starting to develop applications for Android using Mono.
Can someone guide me how to set the application name which appears in the launcher? As of now, it is same as that of the main activity. I want both of them to be different.
In Java, it could be done using androidmanifest.xml - setting the label property in application tag.

Thanks
torryton
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ankit7 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 am

can i get the source code for sdk 2.1/2.2?

It uses BroadcastReceiver package instead of IntentReceiver, so the above code is not working.
ankit7
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Sam4android » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 am

ok
Sam4android
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby adity3774 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

Unable to use it on Android SDK M5 edition.. can u please post the code, or the required changes. Got 53 errors. The main error are in Friendfinder.java and FriendFinderMap.java
adity3774
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby srinivasu » Mon May 06, 2013 7:37 am

Dear +-,

permission error?
i have the same error as scott
it still have not been resolved with the solution specified

also an error found in main.xml at "id" attribute

<TextView id="@+id/row_entry"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
/>
srinivasu
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby ynmly123 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:09 pm

hi,
i am newbie in android and i have downloaded your source code and import in eclipse and i compile it successfully.but when i run this code its immediately force close. its give a pop up of "unfortunately org anddev.android.friendfinder has stopped".

and i also want to know is there need of map api key in this code?or any server to run this app?
ynmly123
Once Poster
Once Poster

Previous

Return to Map Tutorials