Solution to recover mac deleted photos

Tutorials that use the MapActivity. Many using GPS functionality.

Solution to recover mac deleted photos

Postby Tailser » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 am

I accidentally formatted the memory card of my digital camera while transferring photos from memory card to my Mac! What should I do to get back my precious pictures? However, soon after the accidental formatting I stopped using the card!!!

Solution:

Not using the memory card is always recommended after accidental formatting or accidental deletion of valuable photos. It is good and prudent decision that you have taken.To recover pictures or photos from the formatted memory card download this professional Mac Photo Recovery Software. This software will help you recovers your photos lost due to accidental formatting of the memory card or unintentional deletion of photos from the memory card, digital camera, or from hard disk of your computer. The software has easy recovery procedure and can easily be followed by people with less or no technical knowledge.

Three Steps to Recover deleted data from Memory Card

Attach the memory card to your Mac. For best recovery it is advised to attach the memory card of your digital camera through the card reader.

Step 1: Start the Mac Photo Recovery Software and click Start Scan icon provided under the Data Recovery tab or Start Scan button given at the bottom of the interface. Now in the next interface, your memory card is shown as a separate drive. Select your memory card to start the scanning process. As soon as you select your memory card for its scanning, the Start Scan button will get active. Advance users can recover the formatted photos by their photo file format.

Step 2: Click Start Scan.

Step 3: Now, the ongoing recovery process is indicated by a revolving Recover button with simultaneous preview of the formatted photos of the memory card of your digital camera at the top right pane. Hence, after the scanning of your formatted memory card, you can select all or some specific pictures for their recovery. Click Recover button to recover the selected photos. As soon as the pictures get recover, you will be prompted to save recovered photos at your desired location.

Learn more about this this professional Mac Photo Recovery Software

Hope this can help you.
Tailser
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Solution to recover mac deleted photos

Postby Tailser » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:55 am

With the above tips, you will be easily get back your lost photos. Enjoy.
Tailser
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Solution to recover mac deleted photos

Postby sexerzl » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm

sexerzl
Developer
Developer

Return to Map Tutorials