Mac convert Panasonic HDC SD800 MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP

Tutorials that use the MapActivity. Many using GPS functionality.

Postby tomia » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:36 am

"I bought a Panasonic HDC-SD800 HD camcorder, and I used it recorded many videos on my daily life. Now, I want to edit these videos in FCP on Mac, but the problem is that I can't import Panasonic HDC-SD800 MTS files into FCPsoomthly. Anyone can help?" A Mac user asked in the forum. As we know that Panasonic HDC-SD800 provides Full-HD 1,920 x 1,080, 50 Progressive Recording, so it's excellent in that aspect.

Panasonic HDC-SD800 recording format is AVCHD, so we need find a way to import Panasonic HDC-SD800 1,080/50p AVCHD to FCP 7/X. The third part software which called Mac Panasonic HDC-SD800 MTS to FCP Converter is the best chocie. It allows users to convert Panasonic HDC-SD800 MTS files to FCP supported video formats like MOV, MP4, DV, etc. Of course, Apple ProRes will be the ideal choice.

This Panasonic HDC-SD800 AVCHD to ProRes Converter Mac not only can help users to convert Panasonic HDC-SD800 MTS to ProRes MOV, but also can convert HDC-SD800 MTS to other video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, MKV, VOB, etc if you need. More than one conversion function, this program enables users to edit the files before convertng Panasonic HDC-SD800 MTS to FCP on Mac like cropping videos, merging videos, trimming videos and so on.

Now, follow the guide to convert Panasonic HDC SD800 MTS to Apple ProRes MOV on Mac.

Step 1. Add Panasonic HDC SD800 files into this program

In this step, you can click "Add" button to upload the MTS files which you want to convert from your Mac.

Step 2. Choose the output format

Click on "Format", and select output format from the drop-down list, as we are converting Panasonic HDC SD800 MTS to MOV, so we choose Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format.

Step 3. Start converting MTS to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP

Just hit the "Convert" button, you can convert Panasonic HDC SD800 to MOV on Mac with high quality. You are also allowed to make some settings to meet your needs.
tomia
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Map Tutorials