Can Kindle fire HD play BluRay and DVD Digital copies?
Q1: Is Kindle fire HD 7" able to play BluRay -Digital copies?
I wonder if the kindle fire HD is able to play "movies" digital copies, i own several BluRay movies that have a digital copy for free and i really would like to tranfer those movies. I want to get the kindle fire hd but i don't see the point in getting a tablet if im not able to play the movies i own. Any help?
Q2: Kindle Fire HD– digital copy how to load on Kindle Fire HD?
So, I guess I shouldn't really be surpised that I can't figure this one out, but i have a ton of these stupid digital copies of movies that I would like to put on my new kindle fire hd since it is a portable device and all, but when I drop the film on it pops up with cant play DRM protected file.. then why give me a portable digital copy file? As crappy as it is to covert movies and such how do I get digital copy movies work on my new Kindle HD tablet?
No hope is there. You gotta use drm removal software (e.g. ChewTune) to strip off the drm and convert digital copy to Kindle Fire HD supported video formats, and then copy them onto Kindle Fire HD. As far as i know, you may transfer your "Digital Copy" to your Mac, PC and iTunes-compatible devices (such as the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad) or redeem your Digital Copy with one streaming on-demand movie service (such as VUDU or Amazon). It is a pleasure that 20th Century Fox is aiming to change all that and will be bringing digital copy downloads to Android but I didn't hear much about it.
It seems we are not alone and Pavtube brings the ChewTune software, the drm remover and converter tool that converts Digital Copy and other DRM-protected contents (iTunes M4V videos, Amazon wmv videos) to fits for all Android Tablets such as the Kindle Fire HD. Below is an easy solution on how to convert DRMed Digital Copy movie to Kindle Fire HD friendly file type.
Removing DRM from Digital Copies for Kindle Fire HD transferring and playing smoothly
Note: Before conversion you need first to transfer Digital Copy to computer (Refer to a detailed guide here) in Windows Media (.wmv) or iTunes video format (.m4v). And here we go with the DRM removal process. If you're run a Mac computer, just download ChewTune Mac to transfer Digital Copies to Kindle Fire HD.
1. Install Digital Copy to Android Tablet Converter – ChewTune to your computer. Make sure the software is compatible with your computer.
2. Run the program and import digital copy movie to the DRM files to Kindle Fire HD Converter. You can also copy and convert music/movies purchased through online stores, e.g. iTunes, Amazon, etc.
3. Now choose the output format for playback with your Kindle Fire HD. You can get optimized videos for Kindle Fire HD under Format > Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264(*.mp4). The output videos could fit on your device perfectly. You can also click "Settings" to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc.
4. After above steps, just click "Convert" to start removing Digital Copy DRM protection and converting Digital Copy to Kindle Fire HD MP4 videos.
After the process, you can click "Open" to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your Kindle Fire HD 7" or 8.9" Tablet. In this way, you can play Digital Copy movies videos on Kindle Fire HD without DRM limitations. Enjoy!
1. If you have no idea about Kindle Fire HD file transfer, you can check out the post Synchronizing Your Content files (Videos, Pictures, Music) to Kindle Fire HD to learn more.
2. If you have the intention to transfer Blu-ray, DVD movies as well as your personal HD video files to Kindle Fire HD for enjoying, you're suggested to get the best all-in-one video convert tool Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to have fastest and most effective conversion.
Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HD Converter 20% Off
Convert DVD to Kindle Fire HD
Play AVI files on Kindle Fire
Sync iTunes with Kindle Fire
Buy One Get Another Free?! Yes, just join Pavtube's Special Offers to get the promotion.