Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - What's wrong with this simple piece of code?

What's wrong with this simple piece of code?

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

What's wrong with this simple piece of code?

Postby Profete162 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi there, just a question that seems so simple:

I try to center my map in the center of 2 points and then adapt the zoom with a zoom spanning.

My problem came when i try to center the view in the middle: I use this soooo simple code:

Code: Select all
            double lat1 = gpGare.getLatitudeE6();
              double lat2 = gptest.getLatitudeE6();
              double lon1 = gpGare.getLongitudeE6();
              double lon2 = gptest.getLongitudeE6();

GeoPoint gpMiddle= new GeoPoint((int)((lat1+lat2)/2),(int)((lon1+lon2)/2));

monControler.setCenter(gpMiddle);
            monControler.setZoom(16);
            maMap.invalidate();

But the problem is that the zoom does not change! I become crazy! When i click on my button, the map center at the correct point but the zoom remain the same than before.

One other strange behaviour is then, when i want to change the zoom with the maps button, i go directly to zoom 16 that i asked before!!!! I sometimes make a step of 5 or 6 zoom level by clicking one time on the + or - button.

Please help me.

Profete162
Profete162
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby padde » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 am

Try this instead..

Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  2.     monControler.setZoom(16);
  4.     monControler.animateTo(gpMiddle);
Parsed in 0.010 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4
padde
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby Profete162 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 am

I got my answer.It was so simple and stupid!

In fact, i was working without API Key, ( i was on debug mode and used the signed key) I thought that i would just have no maps and a white screen but it also affect the zoom...

As soon as i added the API key, all worked nice

Sorry for the waste of time.
Profete162
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Map Problems