Video Playback Tips: Convert Videos/Movies to Galaxy Note 3

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

Video Playback Tips: Convert Videos/Movies to Galaxy Note 3

Postby HaileyLi » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:17 am

Galaxy Note 3 Video Playback Tips: Convert Videos/Movies to Galaxy Note 3

Description: Galaxy Note 3 Video Converter is your best choice to convert MKV, M4V, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, AVI, FLV, F4V, MVI, MTS, MXF, VRO, EVO to Galaxy Note 3 for playing; it well supports the latest version of both Mac/Windows.

"I'm glad to have a Galaxy Note 3 and can't wait to take it with the upcoming trip. Wow, it's the first time I work with a smartphone with a 5.7-inch display it should be a great fun playing movies when on board. So I happily use a USB cable to transfer several movies from my collections to it, BUT how disappointing! Galaxy Note 3 can't even read my movies! Please I really want to make it working, please help!"

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes with a 5.7 display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution, so literally we can watch 1080p HD videos on this Android 4.3 phone. But here is another problem that Galaxy Note 3 does not support most video format like MKV, M4V, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, AVI, FLV, F4V, MVI, MTS, MXF, M2T, VRO, EVO, etc. It's the fact that although Galaxy Note has been updated to the third generation, H.264 encoded MP4 is still the most compatible format with it.

So if you want to watch your 1080P movies on Galaxy Note 3, the most import step is to convert videos to H.264 MP4 with best video quality. After several trials, Pavtube Video to Galaxy Note 3 Converter is highly recommended for its good reputation in the marketplace: the entire conversion workflow is so simple and the converted video keeps most of the original quality.

FYI: For Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/IFO owners, you are suggested to try this Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, an all-in-one converting program to remove Blu-ray/DVD protection as well as transfer video to Galaxy Note 3.

How to convert 1080P Video to MP4 for Galaxy Note 3?

Step 1. Import the source.

Download Pavtube Video to Galaxy Note 3 Converter onto your computer and purchase it. Install and start it up. Click "Add Video" to load source videos.

P.S. For Mac users, please Download the Mac Video to Galaxy Note 3 Converter.

Step 2. Choose "Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)" as the target format.

Click the drop-down list and choose "Samsung -> Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)" as the best format. Note that you can click "Settings" beside the list to customize target video size, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate(Hz), etc., such as:

Step 3. Edit the video files (optional).

This wonderful Video to Galaxy Note 3 Converter provides us powerful edit function. The basic video editing features include subtitle attaching, video length trimming, frame cropping, text & image watermark attaching and video image effect adjusting, etc.

Trim, Crop, Edit Audio/subtitles before conversion (Optional)
Click the pencil-like icon on the top to open Video Editor window; we can trim, crop, add watermark, deinterlacing or edit audio/subtitles before conversion here.

Step 4. Start the various Videos to Galaxy Note 3 conversion.

After finishing all the steps above, the final step is to start the conversion. Click the "Convert" icon to start converting MKV, M4V, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, AVI, FLV, F4V, MVI, MTS, MXF, M2T, VRO, EVO, etc. Videos to MP4 format, so that you can sync it and playback on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 without any format issue and device limitation.

Wait for moments till the conversion complete, then click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video.

How to watch Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Transfer iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon Videos to Galaxy Note 3
Import iTunes M4V file to Premiere Pro with best video/audio quality

Source: http://best-tablet-converter.com/2013/09/30/put-videos-and-movies-to-galaxy-note-3/
HaileyLi
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Map Problems