Video Converter for iPhone Fans

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

Video Converter for iPhone Fans

Postby 99sanni » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 am

“I have some divx-movies (.avi) on my computer that I want to convert so I can watch them on my iPhone. What program should I use?”

“A customer sent me a video testimonial for a commercial use. The problem is my newly purchased iPhone 5 seems to do nothing at all while importing the file. I really need help tweaking the WMV video to my iPhone 5 with decent quality Thanks! Plus I’m now using Mac Mountain Lion”

The best iphone video converter supports nearly all popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, DivX, VOB, MOV, RM, and WMV to iPhone, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS or iPod touch. It also converts audio such as WMA, MP2, OGG, RA, AC3, APE, and CDA and even extracts audio from videos to convert to MP3, WAV or M4A so you can watch and listen to them on your iPhone.

Convert Video to iPhone
This iPhone converter is capable of converting nearly all standard video formats to iPhone, say, convert AVI to iPhone/5, WMV to iPhone, FLV to iPhone, MPEG to iPhone, etc. This feature makes it possible to put any videos on your iPhone and enjoy them anytime, anywhere.

Convert HD Videos to iPhone
Apart from regular videos, you're still allowed to convert High Definition video to iPhone. It equally converts AVCHD, M2TS, HDTV, BDTV, and MKV to iPhone/5, iPod/5, iPad/3, Apple TV, Apple TV HD without any video and audio quality loss while playing on your Apple portable devices.

Convert iPhone MOV Video
This iPhone MOV Converter Convert 1080p/720P MOV video files from iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 etc to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4 etc for importing to Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro etc for editing.

Play HD Camcorder Videos on iPhone
Enable you to convert all your favorite self-shot videos to iPhone, including JVC, Sony, Panasonic and Canon MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS videos to iPhone. Your memorable moments will be easily presented with this camcorder to iPhone video converter.

Customize Parameters
Diverse parameters for video, audio and picture profiles are classied for easy navigation and can be easily and freely customized for satisfying your special needs.

Fast Converting Speed
Multi-core CPU and Hyper-threading technology are adopted to give you ultimate high speed conversion experience. This iPhone video converting software brings you up to 15x real time video converting speed to put videos to iPhone.

High Video and Audio Quality as Original
With this solid video to iPhone converter software, your beloved videos will be displayed as original ones on your iPhone. Embedded High Quality Engine and optional Advanced De-interlace Accelerator will output video and audio that never let you down.

Simplicity in Video Conversion
This iPhone video converter is specially designed to both green hand and experienced users. All the options and functions are well organized on the main window. Within just a few clicks, the conversion job could be carried out easily and successfully.

Preview and snapshot
Offers you a built-in player (which is resizable and can be used as a stand-alone player with 4:3 and 16:9 zoom modes) to preview videos and take a snapshot of your desired movie scenes and save them as picture files.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Return to Map Problems