split videos to clips on windows

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

split videos to clips on windows

Postby lindairion » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 am

"Is there a video splitter that can automatically split a file at predefined points? I have a long video file and I want to take short sections from it at predefined time points and from each short section create a new video file. So from one video 20 minutes long I will get 32x 5-second clips. I know there are plenty of video splitters but because of the need for exact timing and the sheer number of clips involved (60 files x 32 clips) I need one that can do this automatically, based on time codes predefined in a text file or script. Can anyone recommend a piece of software that can do the above? Free, shareware or off-the-shelf, I don't mind., so can anyone recommend how to split video? Movie Maker splits the video, but I can't save the new clips as splitting video."

There are occasions that you need you split video files into smaller pieces, then you need to get a video splitter software to help you split video into clips. iOrgsoft Video Splitter is a powerful and easy-to-use video splitter software for you to easy split video files to whatever length you want.

iOrgsoft Video Splitter is able to split video files in a large variety of video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MOV, FLV, 3GP, M4V, MKV, VOB, ASF, AVCHD, MOD, MTS etc. With it, you can easily split videos into your desired length for uploading to YouTube, Myspace or for other purposes.

Tutorial: How to split video with Video Splitter

Step 1: Add Video

Free download Video Splitter to pop up the following main interface. Click Add Videos to load your desired video files

Step 2: split video files

Drag the video file to either Video A or Video B in the timeline, hit the video, click "Scissors" button to split the video to whatever length you want. Then you can get your desired video clips

Step 3: Save and publish

After finish editing, hit Save and publish to save video files. Here you can change video and audio parameters such as bit rate, encoder, resolution and so on. When finish settings, click Next to save the video.

mp4 video editor , edit mp4 fileedit wmv , editing wmv , wmv editing , wmv video editoravi video editor , avi editing , avi editor windowsedit flv , flv editor , edit flv videomov editor , editing .mov , mov video editormpeg editor , edit mpeg , mpeg video editor
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to Map Problems