Saltman posts 64, takes lead at Madeira Open

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

Saltman posts 64, takes lead at Madeira Open

Postby Angelbabysister » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:59 am

Lloyd Saltman of Scotland shot an 8-under 64 to match his best round Thursday, taking a two-shot lead after the first day of the Madeira Islands Open.

Saltman was the first golfer off the morning tee and birdied four of his first five holes. cheap golf clubs He finished with nine birdies and one bogey on a windy day at the Clube de Golf do Santo da Serra course.

"I'm very pleased with my round," Saltman said. TaylorMade R1 Black Driver "It wasn't easy out there today, with the wind swirling and getting very strong at certain points.

"I have put myself in a great position and I'm here to win. Mizuno JPX825 Irons I've been working very hard trying to get my game as good as I can, and it's nice to see the work paying off."

England's Richard Bland is two shots behind. Ping G25 Hybrid Chile's Mark Tullo, Scotland's Craig Lee and Sweden's Joakim Lagergren are three back.
Angelbabysister
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Saltman posts 64, takes lead at Madeira Open

Postby Abby lu » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 am

Mizuno MX 300 Irons MX-300 irons is dual cambered to minimize turf drag and digging through impact.

Mizuno MP-59 Irons True Temper's lightweight (113-117 gram) Dynalite Gold XP shafts, which come standard.

Golf clubs for sale A solid bar behind the hitting area (8-iron to GW) raises the center of gravity (CG) and lowers overall ball flight.

Mizuno JPX 800 Irons A minority expect more playability, others anticipate more forgiveness.
Abby lu
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Map Problems