Question about finding remote locations

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

Question about finding remote locations

Postby abdhk383 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:10 pm

hello guys

I am trying to write an application that finds the location of remote GPS devices (friends) ,the current example that i have noticed that the location provided for remote devices done throw table in the contact list , but till now i have noticed that this values in that tables are static , in other way, if saved the address of my friends home , and he get out of it , and i want to find him , i still have his home location not his really current location .that what i have observed from the sample code that i have studied and implemented on my G1 mobile .

please guys if there is another way to track remote gps devices using android SDK , i would be gratefull if someone drop that idea , or at least correct my weather my observation about the location in the contacts table is static or not ?

another question is , when i listed my contacts , i have seen my google account contacts , i just need to view my phone contacts , how to do that ?

best regards
abdhk383
Freshman
Freshman

Postby abdhk383 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:51 pm

ohh please comon , just tell me weather i can find the location of for example a NOKIA device with GPS enabled ,can i do that with android SDK or not ???
abdhk383
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Map Problems