Pavtube Buy one Get one Free
Canon 5D Mark III is one of the hottest DSLR this year, it’s the main competitor to Nikon D800, 5D3 not only give us high quality images, but also give us vivid full HD videos. Canon’s HD recording technology is excellent, so it’s great for us to use 5D Mark III to record HD videos.
But, you may encounter some problems when you want to edit 5D Mark III MOV videos in iMovie on Mac. As we know, 5D3 recorded videos are in MOV format, this format is not compatible well with iMovie, iMovie best video format is Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) MOV format, so if you want to edit 5D3 MOV video in iMovie smoothly, you’d better convert 5D3 MOV to AIC MOV for iMovie, you can follow the steps below to transcode 5D3 to iMovie.
1. Download and install Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, this software can help you convert 5D Mark III MOV to AIC for iMovie, more output formats are also supported, such as AVI/WMV/ProRes.
2. Import 5D3 recorded videos to this best AIC Converter for iMovie.
3. Click and choose the best output format, for editing 5D3 MOV video in iMovie, you are recommended to choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), it’s the best format for iMovie and FCE.
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters as you want, such as codec, resolution, etc.
5. Edit function is useful and convenient; you can do easy editing to the 5D3 MOV video.
6. Click convert button to start, 5D Mark III MOV to AIC iMovie converter will help you convert videos easily, then you can import and edit 5D3 video in iMovie freely.
If you want to see details, please click "Pavtube Buy one Get one Free".