Questions about recycle bin on iPhone
1. Is there a recycle bin on Iphone? Where does deleted photos/apps goes? I am curious. I have deleted couple of photos from my iphone and also too many gaming apps which I do not use? Do we have a recycle bin in iphone or those gets deleted. I just want to make sure that, it is not using my IPhone capacity space. - JR
2. Where is recycle bin located in iphone 4s? Looking forward for deleted photos - User950
3. How to restore video clips from recycle bin from iphone 4s? I want to get back my video clips from recycle bin - Gina
In fact, there is no recycle bin on iPhone, when iPhone users lost files or data on their iPhone, they hope that exists a recycle bin on iPhone, just this.
If you deleted or lost important files on your iPhone and want to get them back, although no recycle bin on iPhone, there is a way to get them back. Need a third-party tool, here we recommend Wondershare Dr.Fone or Dr.Fone (Mac), this tool can help you recover deleted or lost files, including Contacts, Photos, Videos, Text Messages, Note, Voice Memo etc, up to 12 kinds of files.
Step by step to recover deleted files without recycle bin on iPhone?
Download the iPhone Data Recovery first on the above product page.
Part 1: Scan iPhone Directly and get the deleted files back
Step1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
First of all, connect your iPhone 5/4S/4/3Gs to the computer and run the program after installing. An interface as follow will display. Then move to the next step.
Step2. Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
Now, you need to get into the DFU mode before scanning, according to the steps below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2. Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.
After that, you'll get a message saying that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, and the software begins scanning your iPhone.
Step3. Preview and recover iPhone files
When the scan finishes, all found data will be listed in clear, organized categories. Choose the catalogue on the left to preview the detailed content. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your compute with one click.
Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items.
Part 2: Extract iTunes backup to recover deleted files
Step1. Scan your iTunes backup
After installing and running the program, move to "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and you'll get the interface as follow. All your iTunes backup files have been found and displayed. Choose the one for your iPhone and click "Start Scan".
Step2. Preview and recover the deleted files
When the scan finishes, all the content contained in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories as Photos & Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call History and Notes. You can preview the detailed content of any of them before you perform the files recovery for iPhone.
Step3. Do backup well
In order to avoid losing your important files, immedate backup is very important and useful. Don't forget to backup them on your computer well.
Tags: recycle bin on iphone, recycle bin in iphone, iphone 4 recycle bin, recycling bin on iphone, recycle bin app for iphone, how to recover files deleted from recycle bin on iphone