Today, this article will introduce 3 ways for you to Backup Blu-rays by using the Best Blu-ray cloner.
The first way: Directly Copy
- Install Pavtube Bytecopy (link).
- Insert your Blu-ray disc. Make sure you have enough space on your drive (depending on the disc, this could be up to 50 GB).
- Fire up this Blu-ray Ripper and choose your Blu-ray drive to load Blu-ray movie files. Pavtube Bytecopy will open the disc, and then present you with the titles on the disc.Then, choose the “Directly copy” option in “Copy”.
- Hit the Convert button and your movie should start ripping.
- When it’s done, just double click on the resulting file and it will play in VLC.
The Second Way: Full disc copy
After imported your original Blu-ray movie, click on the "Full disc copy" option to start backing up the full disc on your PC.
The third Way: Rip Blu-ray with quality lossless
The best Blu-ray ripper allows you to rip Blu-ray to MKV, MOV, MP4 with original multi-tracks. The process will keep the video quality as good as original.When you import your source Blu-ray movie file, click "Format" drop down list, move your mouse to "multi-track video"
Directory. Then, select the format you need.
Pavtube Bytecopy is very easy to use, even if you are a beginner, you can operate it smoothly. It's worth mentioning that, after you imported your source Blu-ray into it. By default, the main movie will be checked when you select directly copy or rip option. Hope it also works well for you!