GPS location question

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

GPS location question

Postby donlayper » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:34 pm

I made an app which gets the location from GPS and from the Wi-FI and I have an issue regarding the locations obtained by the Wi-Fi.

If I turn off the Wi-Fi and ask the location, I still get it, but it is the same as the last one recieved from the Wi-Fi, and this shouldn't be the case.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and anyone know a work around or solution for this issue?
donlayper
Freshman
Freshman

Re: GPS location question

Postby corramier » Fri May 03, 2013 11:07 pm

What Resident Evil games came out before 6? I'm doing a project where I'm designing a mash-up of all the monsters/enemies from the Resident Evil games 1-5 but I need to know what monsters were in those games in order to get pics. I have no interest in the 1st person shooter games like the one for Wii or anything after RE 5. Just want to know what the names of the games that came out between 1 and 5. I have the obvious ones, RE 1,2,3,4,and 5, but don't remember the other ones. Any help is appreciated.
corramier
Freshman
Freshman

Re: GPS location question

Postby Abby lu » Thu May 09, 2013 3:38 am

cheap Mizuno MP-68 Irons Mizuno MP-68 Irons is for sale at wholesale golf shop with the cheapest price and Free shipping.

cheap Mizuno MP-58 Irons New mizuno mp 68 irons with 3d muscle technology are the next generation of muscleback irons...

cheap Mizuno MP-69 Irons Cheap mizuno mp-68 irons for sale with best price . quality guaranteed cheap golf equipment are supplied with free shipping...

golf clubs for sale Shop Mizuno MP-68 Irons shaft: steel Mizuno MP-68 Irons Flex: stiff / regular .
Abby lu
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Map Problems