Best Giveaway 2012-Free Creat Halloween recording videos to DVD on Mac
Pavtube Studio upgraded its Free Mac DVD Creator to a retail version (also named full version), yet the free version is still available for users to download at no cost. To get more stable and powerful functionalities, as well as better technical support, you are strongly recommended to use the full version at half price 50% OFF.
As a decent alternative for Apple iDVD app. The Mac DVD Creator will help Mac users creat high quality DVD discs from MKV, MOV, AVI, MP4, TiVo etc.
* You're welcome to download the FREE Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac for evaluation!
Free Download links
PKG Version (for OS X 10.7 and 10.
Secondary link: http://download.pavtube.com/dvd-crea...ormac_free.pkg
DMG Version (for OS X 10.5 and 10.6)[/url]
Secondary link: http://download.pavtube.com/dvd-crea...ormac_free.dmg
*Those who feel good with the beta can now get the full version of DVD Maker for Mac at HALF Price!
* Or get the Full Version of Pavtube DVD Creator for free - Just join Pavtube FaceBook to use Pavtube Free DVD Creator for Mac, feedback usage of it, and share the usage to friends to get Retail version($35) for free! For details, Visit www.facebook.com/pavtubefans
What's the difference of Free version and Full version?
Free version provides you basic usage to burn common videos including MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, TiVo, etc to DVD with customized Menu and soundtrack. After upgrading to Full version, you can make DVD from MXF, AVCHD(MTS,M2TS,TS) videos. Photos can be made into slide show DVD. There are more DVD menu templates. In addition, the Quick Burn feature available in Retail version enables users to burn archived ISO image and DVD-Video structure instantly.
Compare Free version with Retail version
The key features of DVD Creator includes:
* Burn DVD folder/ISO image/various video formats to DVD on Mac
* Create high quality DVDs from AVI, MKV, WMV, MXF, MOV, DivX, XviD, MP4, VOB, M2TS, MTS, TIVO and many other video files
* Create Slide Show DVD with photos and music you designed
* Customize DVD with eye-catching DVD menus, edit video effect and clip video to burn DVD movie
* Burn movies and TV shows to DVD for backup or sharing easily and quickly
Comparing with iDVD, the Pavtube DVD Creator supports more resources and file formats. You TiVo recordings can now easily burned onto single or double-layer DVDs. For those who feel like make a copy of precious DVD purchases, the app offers "Quick Burn" mode, allowing create 1:1 complete copy from DVD ISO files and DVD Video folders (usually in VIDEO_TS form) that you have already backed up onto Mac HDD (See how).
The DVD Creator, however, does not do hacking job. You'll need a DVD ripper to copy DVD to HDD in advance.
Below is some details of the app:
Supported OS: Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.