easy way to convert wmv to flv for mac users

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

easy way to convert wmv to flv for mac users

Postby markwonng » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:11 pm

How can I embed a .WMV or .flv? Hi guys, just need some help embedding an FLV or shockwave in my site.

I have an image here (what you actually see on the page is just all one image, it's no seperate buttons etc, and I have to embed a .flv video to start automatically and be embedded where the red box is. Can anyone help me?

I should say, I don't think there is a free software can help you out, because I have tried many free software, none of them can work well, some of them have many limits, some of them are poor quality, some of them even have virus.

Here we recommend you an excellent wmv to flv converter for mac to convert .wmv to .flv on mac or converting wmv to flv mac . With the help of the straight forward Mac WMV to FLV Converter, you can quickly and efficiently convert WMV to flv on mac os. Just follow the step-by-step tutorial below to accomplish WMV to FLV conversion in a few clicks on any Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion etc. Download and install the AVI video to MP4 Video Converter first on your computer.

Step 1: Add Videos to the Program

Click "Add Video" button to load .WMV format files you want.

Step 2: Choose Output Video Format

Select each file and choose the output format like FLV in "Profile".

Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.

Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Click “Edit” button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.

Step 4: convert .wmv to .flv mac

When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start to convert WMV to FLV on mac. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.

folder password
password protect flash drive
password lock usb drive
usb copy protection
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Map Problems