Converting avchd mts video files to mpeg with the best softw

Put problem concerning MapActivities, MapViews, Overlays and GPS in this forum.

Converting avchd mts video files to mpeg with the best softw

Postby lindairion » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 am

AVCHD to MPEG : How to converter AVCHD files to other manageable formats?
I have MTS files form Canon HG20 camcorder and am trying to convert them to more manageable formats. I tried the following:
1. Super from eRightSoft : The video gets converted, but is in slow-motion.
2. Total Video converter (trial version): Video converts great, but crashes after every two files. Interface is very un-intuitive.

AVCHD to mpeg or wmv? I got this new cam-corder that records in avchd, and since most internet sites do not support this kind of HD file yet I usually Convert AVCHD to mpg or wmv before uploading it, but which is the better conversion? Has anyone uploaded avchd directly onto youtube before, does it work?

AVCHD video is with MTS M2TS extension, there are still many differences between AVCHD and M2TS format.A M2TS File (MPEG-2 Transport Stream), also referred to as MPEG or MPEG-2 TS, is a special format for transmitting MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4) video muxed with other streams. It is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream container, which is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray and AVCHD.

AVCHD to mpeg converter also can help extract audio from video and save as AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, RA, WAV, WMA and edit AVCHD camcorder video through: merge, join, crop, apply effect, trim, clip, Output parameter settings, Snapshot/Rotate etc.

Guide: Convert AVCHD to mpeg

Step one: download and install

Download AVCHD to .mpeg converter and double click .exe to install

Step two: load files

Launch AVCHD to mpg converter and click Add button to import AVCHD video files

Step three: edit

Hit Edit&Clip button to do video cropping, video trimming and effects

Step four: define output files

Select output video formats in the drop down list of profiles

Step five: start converting

Click Start button to AVCHD to MPEG conversion on windows 7

mp4 editor wmv editoravi editor flv editor mov editormpeg editor m4v editor vob editormkv editor mts editormod editoravchd editor
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to Map Problems